Uncharted 3

unless you waited a few days to register because you knew that sony and others would hold off cool shit untill the 30 days expired for the majority :)

No, I think the plus ends on the 3rd no matter when you clicked it.

Well then............ pretty much confirmed I'm going to buy it. And certainly will try the beta.

Beta up tomorrow to Plus members... which everyone is. Theoretically.

Well, everyone who had a PSN before the outage. If someone went out and bought a PS3 in June, they don't have Plus unless they bought it themselves. I'm sure there are a few plus-less PS3 owners out there. There's been a lot of gift card sales to capitalize on E3 too.

No, I think the plus ends on the 3rd no matter when you clicked it.

Wrong-o.

When does the 30 days of my PlayStation Plus access expire?
A: Your PlayStation Plus 30-day access will expire 30 days from the date you activated it in PlayStation Store.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/03/welcome-back/

Don't know about EU, but Naughty Dog said the beta should be up around 7pm EST, but they can't control the exact time. Also, it's 1.7GB so some may not be playing until Wednesday anyway :lol:

Well, everyone who had a PSN before the outage. If someone went out and bought a PS3 in June, they don't have Plus unless they bought it themselves. I'm sure there are a few plus-less PS3 owners out there. There's been a lot of gift card sales to capitalize on E3 too.

Wrong-o.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/03/welcome-back/

Don't know about EU, but Naughty Dog said the beta should be up around 7pm EST, but they can't control the exact time. Also, it's 1.7GB so some may not be playing until Wednesday anyway :lol:

Heh, I consider that quite small, but I'm used to Steam and other PC games having 10 GB+ downloads. Test Drive Unlimited 2 beta was over 10 GB.

I'm sure there are a few plus-less PS3 owners out there.

I think theres one non plus on my friends list and i think it's safe to assume people going for the beta have it.

Yeah 1.7gb is under an hour for me.

Last edited:
Heh, I consider that quite small, but I'm used to Steam and other PC games having 10 GB+ downloads. Test Drive Unlimited 2 beta was over 10 GB.

Yeah, it'll probably be about 45min to an hour for me, but I know a few people who will be grabbing a book while it goes. I got a new slim a couple months ago and forgot that I didn't have any game data on it, but transferred saves, so when I put in BC2 for the first time, it had 1.7GB of updates to install, but it only took about 45 min.

@cbalestra

YycrwV8

"Dammit! Everyone knows our master plan now :)"

That would be awesome, sadly doubt it'll happen.

From the Naughty Dog twitter.

Beta time

and they confirmed fake Plus members are welcome. :p

Last edited:
*BREAKING*
Uncharted 3 Beta has been released! But only for certain countries accounts.
You can download it from HK / Singapore accounts atm. I'm using my Singapore account.

Really hoping once it has downloaded that it will run on my Aus account.
EDIT: Naughtydog forum "I think the Beta file is the same across all regions. I downloaded it on my Hong Kong account but switched over to my US account before playing. Everything works fine. "

Last edited:
*BREAKING*
Uncharted 3 Beta has been released! But only for certain countries accounts.
You can download it from HK / Singapore accounts atm. I'm using my Singapore account

I had read that, wasn't sure if it was true. :(
They got it a day earlier then they should have, which is why i'm hoping 10 PM for me is a rough guestimate. :D

More Naughty Dog confirmations...

"If I download the U3 Beta and my PS Plus expires, can I still access the beta?"
ND: "Yes"

Last edited:
I had read that, wasn't sure if it was true. :(
They got it a day earlier then they should have, which is why i'm hoping 10 PM for me is a rough guestimate. :D

More Naughty Dog confirmations...

"If I download the U3 Beta and my PS Plus expires, can I still access the beta?"
ND: "Yes"

That is cool, BUT it contradicts what Sony say whenever you download free stuff on PSN Plus... I hope I can keep some of my games.

That is cool, BUT it contradicts what Sony say whenever you download free stuff on PSN Plus... I hope I can keep some of my games.

Infamous 2 owners get it today too, they don't need plus.

Uncharted 2 multiplayer i'm Level 49 and spent 79 hours playing, checked a random Level 70... 770 hours. :blink:

Last edited:
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!

[video=youtube;-Gb1_qaBVrg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gb1_qaBVrg[/video]

USA and the UK are up.

I just hope all this multiplayer talk won't hinder the story mode.

I just hope all this multiplayer talk won't hinder the story mode.

It might give basic locations away, but I hope nothing else.
Edit:Trailers are running in the matchmaking menu.

*Downloaded in 40 minutes. :D

p.s. unfortunately this means very few 'witty' Aston comments for a few weeks, if you want me you know where i'll be. :p:mrgreen:

Edit: not a complaint, but it's unsurprisingly janky. Server errors and crashes. To be expected.
Edit edit: noone can connect to a game. :lol:
edit edit edit: got in, customised characters... Lot of options, then server died.

Naughty_Dog Again: Not able to connect, stuck on "Connecting..." or "Error intializing session mgr" - we're know & getting things back up ASAP

It occasionally boots you off PSN.

Now the game is stable, but multiplayer doesn't work.

An hour and 30 minutes in it's working, I was top of the match I was playing... Game locked up I lost everything

Lost everything again and servers are down.

Last edited:
Think I'm done for tonight, hopefully when I wake up america is asleep and the servers are working.
I played 3 games, the characters and camera feel weird. They've added alot of stuff to multiplayer, maybe too much. It's confusing remembering what means what.
You're assigned a buddy every round and they're pushing that hard. they kinda force you to hang around together so it's random coop everytime.

Each map has a cutscene intro and exit... And you get a great named medal. ;)

Last edited: