Battlefield 3

Abrams gonna fuck his shit up.

Oh yes, overexosed muddy brown filters that jack up dark scenes and in general throw off our perfectly-calibrated monitors. Help me contain my lust, please.

All that video did was make it look like MW2.

It was a good video, but all that was needed was the music and slow mo. None of that "took a dump on the lens" effect.

Oh yes, overexosed muddy brown filters that jack up dark scenes and in general throw off our perfectly-calibrated monitors. Help me contain my lust, please.

All that video did was make it look like MW2.

Yeah, whoever made that video needs to lay off the filtering. I don't remember the source videos being that brown.

Wat. Some guy just comes along and hipsterfies BF3 footage (lol, polaroid effect) and throws in a couple bits of slowmotion. Needs some helvetica overlays.

I played the beta of 1942, so what? :p

I pwned noobs at Desert Combat. :p

Remember when helicopters were just airplanes pointed vertically? Woo hoo pre-helicopter physics!

Yeah? I played pinball dreams before BF was a wet dream in Digital illusions pants!

Amidoinitrite? :unsure:

$65 here for the Battlefield 3 Limited Edition Physical Warfare Pack. I guess I still have time to pre-order when I'll get some money.