Subarus and shit
Pictures for the uninitiated:

Overhand:
toilet-paper.jpg

Underhand:
_medium.jpg

This is SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Reactions: MWF
always overhand, what the hell is wrong with you?

Doesn't matter, just as long as the roll isn't empty! :D

If ever I have to take a shit in someone's house or establishment and the toilet paper is hung underhand, I worry a little for their sanity. And I try to leave as quickly as possible. Such awkwardness in obtaining toilet paper is unnecessary.

If ever I have to take a shit in someone's house or establishment and the toilet paper is hung underhand, I worry a little for their sanity. And I try to leave as quickly as possible. Such awkwardness in obtaining toilet paper is unnecessary.

If I have someone taking a shit in my house and they abruptly run out of the bathroom and say they have to leave because the toilet paper was hung "underhand", I would worry A LOT for their sanity...:rolleyes:

Seriously, why the hell is it such an issue for toilet paper to be hung underhand? :?

Why the hell is this even a conversation? :p

Overhand. I don't like having to hit my hand on the wall just to get my toilet paper.

If I have someone taking a shit in my house and they abruptly run out of the bathroom and say they have to leave because the toilet paper was hung "underhand", I would worry A LOT for their sanity...:rolleyes:
I was exaggerating, obviously :p

Overhand. I don't like having to hit my hand on the wall just to get my toilet paper.
This. It takes no effort to put it the right way round but makes it less annoying to use. Makes sense to me.

Then why are the Australians involved? :p

SPIN IT BACK UP, YOU UNCULTURED SWINE!

Seriously though, I just want a toilet paper manufacturer to produce the huge, public-restroom sized roll with quilted toilet paper so I can have an enclosed dispenser that isn't more trouble than it's worth.

Last edited:
FYI, that picture was taken by me in my new flat two days ago. The roll was left there by the last tenant...I'm a bit worried to move there, what other freakish things should I expect?? :unsure:

:mrgreen:

edit: oh yeah, I did find a blue "scrubbing bar" in the shower, used to scrub dead skin off your feet... <_<

Last edited:
This is one of those topics that just has to crop up periodically.
Sorry to be a party pooper, but who gives a shit. :rolleyes: