Google+ Who's on it?

JipJopJones

Car(s)
1979 Cressida Wagon, 1981 Corolla Hardtop
I just thought I'd ask if anyone was on Google+ yet? I know there are some active FGers on Facebook, and I thought it'd be cool to have a FG circle on google+

Here's a link to my profile

Last edited:
Wow... they really ought to have done a better job not making it look like such a blatant Facebook clone.

I actually like it that way. The interface is easy (read: familliar) but different enough to stand apart. Plus their terms of usage agreement is just ten million times better because it's not facebook.

the worst thing is that it's not social if your friends can't get on it.

This is very true. Google+ is still a very lonely place. That's why I still use facebook mostly. But I really hope it takes off.

Added you lot

So is Facebook now passe like Myspace?

I don't really care.

I'm on Google+. Still haven't figured out what's the point. Can't be bothered, frankly. Add me if you want, I don't even know how to get my profile to show up. See above.

Anyone else read the title of this thread as "Goose+"?

Took me a bit to figure it all out. (honestly I don't have it figured yet) but so far I'm liking it better than facebook.

Unless Google+ does something radically different from Facebook, it's going to go the way of Wave and Buzz. In fact, that was the problem with those two; it didn't do anything different, and was just "another social networking site".

https://plus.google.com/113300885225257316090

So who has invite capabilities? Wink wink

I'm on there too, but this invite only thingy is not really working. Nobody I actually want to friend/circle has an invite. Still, I like it much more than FB because of terms and unlike FB, my browser doesn't die or eat all my RAM when I open it.