Audience Filming Next Month

LVTony

I just got the email from On Camera Audiences for tickets to Top Gear America.

Free Tickets

There are nine sections from July 12th to July 17th. Too bad I can't go. This means I'll have to wait until next year. :cry:

Just the issue for me of a very long drive.

I desperately want to go, so I kind of... got tickets for the filming on the 14th.
:blink:

I'd exchange a a spot in the guest party for a place to stay for the night, if anyone'd be willing?? <3
Edit - Seems I'll have a place to stay :p Still, there's theoretically 1 guest spot left on the ticket group.

Failing all that, if I can't go, I'd relinquish my ticket (+ 3 guests) to someone here (if that's possible/allowed) for free (of course for free :p)

Last edited:
I got tickets for me and my family on the 12th, which happens to be my birthday. I'm so stoked!

Oooh, nice birthday present (to yourself)! :)

the Gods have finally smiled on my sorry ass and threw me a bone for once...

i'm going to see a taping of Top Gear this Wednesday (7/13)! :mrgreen::hammond::james::jc::stig:

without revealing too much on season 2 (or else, my dad and i will get sued), i can say fans can expect some changes, but this season is a "must watch" for any fan.

and i never realized how small Tanner Foust is in person....did not see that coming.

Last edited:
Ten days to go!

This season's gonna be good.

And yes, Tanner is a small guy. All three of them really seem to have some good chemistry together as well.