Random Thoughts....

The two main television providers owning amost all Canadian tv channels is really annoying. Shaw doesn't want to license Bell's new HD channels, and Bell doesn't want to license Shaw's new HD channels, everyone suffers, but mostly people with Shaw because Bell got the bigger network. Finally Canada's getting a lot of HD channels, and we're going to get a proper Discovery HD, but it's only happening now after the service providers bought up the brokeass conglomerates. I wants Space HD, plox, act for a moment like you guys are television providers and provide me with television... *grumble grumble* Space SD has the worst image quality except for the random american timeshift channels.

The two main television providers owning amost all Canadian tv channels is really annoying. Shaw doesn't want to license Bell's new HD channels, and Bell doesn't want to license Shaw's new HD channels, everyone suffers, but mostly people with Shaw because Bell got the bigger network. Finally Canada's getting a lot of HD channels, and we're going to get a proper Discovery HD, but it's only happening now after the service providers bought up the brokeass conglomerates. I wants Space HD, plox, act for a moment like you guys are television providers and provide me with television... *grumble grumble* Space SD has the worst image quality except for the random american timeshift channels.

That same thing happens here from time to time. Annoying when the good shows are about to start. :mad:

Aw, the gamer in me was hoping for actual story plots. :p

Wow. So exxon's pipe bursts and a man gets mauled by a bear. Fuckin crazy. I'm glad we didn't really wander off into some distant trails. Time limits prevented that.

I'm getting tired of picking up this part time employee for work. Know why? Because all the money she pays me in gas, should could have a decent car but, nooo we want to spend all our earnings in school. She's here from Germany but wants to stay in the US, but not in the midwest. So all of her money goes to books, tests, and grad school. I get money for doing this but it's just getting really frustrating because I've been picking her up and dropping her off since march. And she keeps saying that she wants a car. Get a $500 beater and shut up already! I almost wish my brother didn't get rid of his 93 jeep. It had some frame rot, but it would have been something.

Sorry for the rant, it's just frustrating.

I was just using youtube for a few hours with no problems but out of nowhere the entire youtube video player started to show nothing but a black square in its place... anybody ever have a similiar thing happen to them?

Yes that has happened to me before, reset your router/modem or roll back flash. It worked for me.

I'm getting tired of picking up this part time employee for work. Know why? Because all the money she pays me in gas, should could have a decent car but, nooo we want to spend all our earnings in school. She's here from Germany but wants to stay in the US, but not in the midwest. So all of her money goes to books, tests, and grad school. I get money for doing this but it's just getting really frustrating because I've been picking her up and dropping her off since march. And she keeps saying that she wants a car. Get a $500 beater and shut up already! I almost wish my brother didn't get rid of his 93 jeep. It had some frame rot, but it would have been something.

Sorry for the rant, it's just frustrating.

Can you blame her for wanting to spend her money on school? and besides, what exactly can $500 get you?

Hearing "For the Love of Money" on CSI makes me want to download Apprentice episodes...

Can you blame her for wanting to spend her money on school? and besides, what exactly can $500 get you?

Dunno about where he lives but around here...absolutely nothing. Or something missing something important like the engine or horribly broken.

Some girl in China is suspected of embezzling money from the Red Cross and spoiling herself with a deliciously decadent lifestyle.

http://img199.imageshack.**/img199/5552/artguo4420x0.jpg

Horrible person? Yes, but damn she has some nice cars. For the record she also owns a Maserati Gran Turismo and a Gallardo.

I always get the feeling when I see Sir Stirling Moss and Murray Walker that they have an aging portrait in their attic because they both are in great shape.

I still maintain papyrus is worse as comic sans is rarely appropriate but papyrus is never appropriate.

Some girl in China is suspected of embezzling money from the Red Cross and spoiling herself with a deliciously decadent lifestyle.

http://img199.imageshack.**/img199/5552/artguo4420x0.jpg

Horrible person? Yes, but damn she has some nice cars. For the record she also owns a Maserati Gran Turismo and a Gallardo.

She embezzled a shitload of money considering the fact that that's a One-77.