FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the problem in ordering a la carte. It is not like they are not used to having a full restaurant and we don't need to be anywhere afterwards.........

I only really care for one thing: Getting full :D

Get me some of that Wiener Art Schnitzel. Bitches love Wiener Art. :p

So ? la carte it is.

The pistenklause has (some parts of) their menu on the homepage, and the only difference are the prices, and that the Pizza Pistenklause is called Pizza Scheune (which is excellent). I?ll call them this evening, but I think if we start ordering over the phone in advance it will just complicate things and won?t save us more than like 5 minutes. I?m confident that they can handle it as long as we don?t expect to pop in there with 40 people and expect to be finished in 30 minutes.

Ah, there it is, I thought I remembered them having it online somewhere...

As i said, if we cause the delay by ordering 1000 different things, i'm fine. If they hand us paper and pen to write down our order and then mess said order up, i am not ;). And just because you're too much of a sissie to tell them that they failed, doesn't mean i have to be too. :mrgreen:

I read the menu and it made me hungry. Then I looked into my fridge and it made me frustrated.

Is this what happened last year or something? :D

At this pinoccio-pizza-place or whatever its name is, yes. we booked a table (just like 10-12ppl?), had to wait to get the table ~15-20 minutes and then they gave us pen and paper to write down the drinks we want. and some of them were mixed up (no big deal, coke/spezi/coke light). food-order was taken normally, but i remember at least 1 or 2 people waiting really long and others being already half done by then. anyway, I'm not a huge fan of this place, at least not with more than 5 people. and i remember some confusion with payment afterwards, but not sure what was that about. only upside: food was good.

We had to wait ~20 minutes on drinks even while we had food which was kind of annoying, then thomas started acting like a clot and shouted at the waitresses, Dr_Grip and me started "Fremdsch?men" :p

I didnt shout at her, i just made her come back and fix the wrong drinks. and as it happened to be quite noisy in there, i had to use my proper indoor-voice ;). but yes, d-fence and dr_grip where behaving like i just slapped the queen :D

Ah, well let?s hope nothing goes wrong when we all go there, because even though I don?t know the waitress that well (nor do I know if she?ll even be there, she was planning to join the friggin foreign legion or something) I wouldn?t like to see what happens when someone yells at her.

Damn, they don't have popcorn on the menu. :(

I also don't see the meat on a hot stone option. What gives?

Oh, motherfucker! I though it was just 1 dish, I only looked at the separate english translations.

*goes into the fail corner*

Yes, but which one? I'm going for the rumpsteak, as I probably own't be able to tell the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.