Clarkson: Is it time for Clarkson to go? If so, who shall sub him??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, clearly jeremy is what makes and has made TG what it is; a HUGE success. But then Jeremy has aged pretty badly, some of his best jokes are now getting old, which they didn't until about 4 or 5 years ago.

Is it just me, or is it in deed time for the producers start thinking of someone else to host the show? If your thinking like me, who should replace Jeremy?? My best shot would be that tall skinny guy from Fifth Gear, what's yours?

But quite clearly you aren't thinking.....

I'm shocked. No "noob" comments, and no red blobs next to rafa's name? It's almost as though this forum has developed some kind of decorum.

The show is good the way it is.

:whistle:

It would be hard. Besides having a big personality Clarkson is apt at hosting the show. It is hard to find people who can do the latter. Neither James nor Richard could do it.

If Clarkson goes. The show goes.
Simple as that.

umm... he's only 51, he could easily go till he's 65, and tiff is already 59, and he's still going.

Tiff is 59??? He certainly doesn't look like 59.

If Clarkson goes. The show goes.
Simple as that.
To be completely honest, and as a HUGE fan of Clarkson's and every single thing he does (from TG to any sort of documentary), I don't really think TG could ever be the same without him either, as someone on this thread said, Jeremy IS TG.

It would be hard. Besides having a big personality Clarkson is apt at hosting the show. It is hard to find people who can do the latter. Neither James nor Richard could do it.

I've tried to imagine the show being hosted by James or Richard as a replacement for Clarkson but it's simply unimagineable to be honest.

no.

but id like it if tiff was on more often.

Is it time for this thread to be locked? If so, which mod shall do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.