FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you (or does anybody else for that matter) have a rubber mallet?

Yup, my brother basically has everything you need for srs camping biznez. And as it looks like I'll be bringing the big tent, some of that stuff will probably come along as well.

Do you (or does anybody else for that matter) have a rubber mallet? It's better for the tent pegs to have a rubber mallet than a iron-headed one.

Unless my wife manages to lose it at Wacken the week before, I have a deadblow rubber mallet.

Last year I didn't even secure my tent. Wasn't needed.

Such a great opportunity.........meh I pass.

I put 2 pegs in iirc, just to stop it from wobbling around. As soon as I put all my stuff in it it was heavy enough not to go anywhere (easily). As well, we had quite a wind-sheltered spot last year, we won't be so lucky this year probably, open field-ish :). We might consider bringing a small padlock for the tent though, it is more exposed this year and people in general are stealing assholes.

Just a reminder for the plate holders:

Attention all European attendants!
I will order some number plate holders with the FinalGear logo ("FINAL<gearstick>GEAR") for my car. The logo will be printed white on black (sadly no colour gradient) in the centre of the part below the plate itself, approximately 65 mm wide - quite discreet.
The price per piece is ?7.95, so ?15.90 for front and back. If more than 10 are ordered, price drops to ?6.95 per piece. I will divide up the shipping cost of ?5.95, and not make any profit from this deal.
Anyone who wants to join in, send me a PM, please. Deadline is next Friday, July 15th, 24:00h.
I will not distribute the plate holders via mail, so this is a one-time offer for Ringmeet participants.

Edit: The plate holders are normal German/EU format, of course. 520 x 110 mm according to the shop.
We need one more to get the quantity discount. Come on, guys!

By now I have orders from Adrian, D-Fence, Dr_Grip (only one) and Eye-Q.

Count me in. Will probably need them for my next car

first people are talking about food for pages.. then they talk about how fat or heavy they are. :D

If anyone here is lighter than me.. I'll be surprised. I'll be the not-fat American ;)

first people are talking about food for pages.. then they talk about how fat or heavy they are. :D

If anyone here is lighter than me.. I'll be surprised. I'll be the not-fat American ;)

Kip will humiliate you. We normally attach some stones and rope to kip so he doesn't fly away :p

I can beat that :p

Another non-fat American here :p woot defying stereotypes

You know, the exception proves the rule. ;)

This is more and more starting to look like a Ringmeet of the FinalGear freaks of nature :lol:

Its confirmed now; the Saab will be multi-coloured for this trip. Vinyl has been ordered; and I'm thinking to do Adu's bonnet when he's not looking if I get enough of the taxi beige... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.