Random Thoughts....

Thanks for the suggestions, but I like Lavender. For one, most everyone (including the ladies) like the smell. I am now separated, so put two and two together.

Also, My mother used lavender oil for bedsheets and bath towels, and all around the house I grew up in French Lavender is planted, so I have good memories of it.

Also, Sandalwood gives me an instant headache and a sour stomach. I am weird like that. :dunno:

Lavender for one is good for things like moth larvae as it's a natural repellent, but so is Bergamot but its more citrusy an a bit more manly smelling for some reason. Sandalwood is one of the weird ones though it's like Marmite, you either love it or hate it.

It's 8pm on Sunday, so you know what that means: that time of the week where I explain to my mom the differences between a laptop and an iPad.

Isn't it kinda funny that we've come full circle with technology?

Prehistoric times and ancient times - we wrote on stone tablets.
We move to leaves, sand, to papyrus and scrolls, paper, books, chalkboard/white board, typewriters and then the computer age.

Now we're using tablets again.

seriouslyChan.png

Also, I've uploaded all the rage faces that came with the rage maker on reddit, onto my site

Edit: Ehh scratch that, you can find em right here on the original site: http://www.ragemaker.net/images/Neutral.html

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: LP
[pedantic]
But that was just the first-generation Merlin.
[/pedantic]

I add three drops of lavender essential oil to the detergent. Gay as it sounds, the smell is awesome for bedsheets and it helps me sleep.

Lavender is a fantastic scent. I also quite like vanilla.

May I suggest Bergamot or Sandalwood? They're very maaaaaaaaaaanly.

You're talking about the most manly man on the forums. :p

And lavender also helps with the getting to sleep bit. Although, bringing a woman back to lavender scented sheets might not have the effect you were hoping for :p

:yawn:

Mum's coming back Wednesday so I have to spend most of Monday cleaning (not that the place is messy) and making it look like I didn't spend three weeks living on take-out, microwave dinners, booze and sugar.

I'm really going to miss the quiet ;_;

They're absolutely useless without images (practically nothing but a grey area). I don't know how or if they work for any blind/partially sighted users.
There are "Alt"-Texts, so a screenreader should process them correctly.

So I'm currently waiting for two couriers, plus the postman. The post should be here in an hour or so, and one courier is to pick something up, the other to deliver something I'm not 100% sure will arrive today. Wonderful.

Also I had a major freak out last night (while in bed - couldn't get to sleep until like 3am) about how much stuff I have to do over these 4 days. And I've just realised that right now I shouldn't be on FG... :lol:

After being unable to sleep last night due to constant bad dreams, i ended up going to work at the charity shop this morning far more tired than i normally am. Trying to stay awake is one thing and having to deal with the general public is another problem altogether. That said i managed to get by the 3 and a half hours without incident, except for the very last few minutes. This bloke walks in, picks up a DVD and puts it at the counter. he says to me "Don't suppose you can do me a little deal here and make the price ?3?" (The original price of the item is ?3.99) As a volunteer, i'm not allowed to reduce the prices. i say to him "I'm not allowed, sorry." The bloke gets all annoyed "but this is a charity shop! you were given this for free and you want the full price?!" i replied "I'm sorry but i'm not allowed. I'm just a volunteer here." He then mumbles and ends up paying the full price. As he walks away he says to me "Asshole" and storms out of the shop.
I don't know if it was me being tired or whatever, but i just couldn't stop bursting out in hysterical laughter. I honestly couldn't believe someone was calling me a asshole because i wouldn't knock 99p off a second hand DVD. Its a charity shop, not bloody HMV. I told the assistant maanger about it and she was very apologetic to me saying "sorry that happened to you, you should have called me" but to me it was just literally like a bit of name calling from a 5 year old who couldn't get what he wanted.

I have the urge to chop my hair off.

Me too. Long hair is a pain to begin with and it is freaking hot as hell lately.

I can't even remember when it was last this long, 15 maybe? I usually chop it once it reaches my shoulders back to chin length and repeat forever but now it is at shoulder blade/boob length and decently crispy on the ends as they get bleached to hell

A brolly? How do you get brolly from umbrella?