Random Thoughts....

Roadtrip time: tomorrow we'll be taking the ferry to Sweden and drive around for a week. Most likely down the coast from Stockholm, visit ?land, drive to Sk?ne, visit Denmark via the bridge, drive back to G?teborg, drive around there for a while and drive back to Stockholm.
Should be a fun week :)

Not a bad trip! I'll sacrifice something to the weather gods so you get a bit of decent weather atleast. Right now it's cloudy and chilly here, sitting 110 km from Stockholm ATM, in Eskilstuna.

A sacrifice will be appreciated :p Did service the Mitsu's A/C in time, so it won't matter if the weather were nice and warm. Most likely will be camping every now and then, to cut down on costs - so if it doesn't rain like hell all week, all the better.

My condolences for the traffic you'll have to sit through. :p The Cape in the summer is always a nightmare. But, since you'll be driving down on a Saturday, the traffic should mostly be in the other direction since most people stay there Sun-Sat.
The traffic is still bad but I will amuse myself by giving friendly waves to all the Staties on the side of the road.

Roadtrip time: tomorrow we'll be taking the ferry to Sweden and drive around for a week. Most likely down the coast from Stockholm, visit ?land, drive to Sk?ne, visit Denmark via the bridge, drive back to G?teborg, drive around there for a while and drive back to Stockholm.
Should be a fun week :)
V?????????lkommen t? G?????teborrg! Remember that everyones first name here is "Glenn".

It's a good game. But bear in mind that Uncharted 2 is a great game.

I played both back to back and I can?t wait for Uncharted 3.
And I am in love with Elena Fisher.

Well I got well in to it last night. I actually feel really bad when I proper balls up an' end up getting Nate killed!!! XD

Been playing Fallout 3 too an' I got Dead Space this morning an all, which I started playing a bit earlier. I think I just about shit a brick. o_O

We do not own a level. How do we not own a level? I need to go to the hardware store now. to hang my adorable new shelves.

Just got a call (at this time of night) from a copper asking if I'd had a blackk iPhone stolen or lost. Turns out the phone I broke by dropping got refurbed and sold on, presumably to a guy who's just been arrested for something else unrelated. Weird. :lol:

V?????????lkommen t? G?????teborrg! Remember that everyones first name here is "Glenn".

Hi Glenn!

/suspects that the ^ is a joke I do not get...:p

We do not own a level. How do we not own a level? I need to go to the hardware store now. to hang my adorable new shelves.

Phone level?

Why does the voice interface on my Douchebag* headset sound like S.A.R.A.H. from Eureka?

* - AKA: Bluetooth

I want mine to sound like Joshua from WarGames.

Greetings Professor Falken.....

Oooh good idea...

/watched wayyy too many home improvement shows..

You could also just use a broom stick balanced on a pivot such as your finger. It's level as long as it doesn't topple over.

*imagines kat doing some acrobatic shelve mounting display*

Alternatively, get some marbles or ball bearings.

I think the house would be greatly improved by the replacement of the Failturn with a Nissan Hardbody. A friend of mine just picked up a cherry model with only 130K on the clock in perfect working order (even the A/C works) and he only paid $2,500 for it. No rust, no major dents, and it's the SE model with aftermarket offroad rims and tires.

Then he could use the truck to haul off the Failturn when it breaks down this weekend and bring stuff back from Home Depot.

You could also just use a broom stick balanced on a pivot such as your finger. It's level as long as it doesn't topple over.

*imagines kat doing some acrobatic shelve mounting display*

Alternatively, get some marbles or ball bearings.
Marbles or similar sounds like a good plan. I would probably end up hitting myself in the face with a broom.

For shits and giggles I like looking at real estate listings from around the world....this one made me laugh.

Only a 45 min drive from Geneva (90 km) or 10 mins by helicopter

I like how it gives traveling distance by helicopter...btw this is for a ~74 million USD French Chateau.