Random Thoughts....

^Yes I noticed that too. I assume the miata is not having trouble starting? :p

So, uh, Emarline, how YOU doin'? :wicked:

We'll see if she's secretly me if she goes outside and sees this in the parking lot, like I just did.

272323_10100167695982756_5525513_48011386_2652670_o.jpg

no wonder the jetta wouldn't start. Clearly it fainted of shock.

There's a joke somewhere about vapor lock and suffering from the vapors, but it just doesn't work when the car in question is a diesel.

It's not, it's the same as the rest of the dough, just butter, flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, baking powder and eggs.

Still pretty much a win for me. Looks nice.

It is now currently hotter in Boston (102F), than it is in Dallas (96F). According to each cities NBC news stations.

Seriously France? First you ban the burka and now you censor the internet? WTF?

lawlawlawlawl

I think someone is watching over me recently. I feel so blessed and lucky about a lot of things.

So it's been an exhausting fucking week. I've been burning 1000+ calories each day at the gym, I'm losing weight incredibly fast. I've been working very hard at work, coming in on Tuesday and Wednesday AFTER my workout session to work until midnight and get everything done.

So I set my alarm yesterday for 9 AM and hit the bed around midnight/1 AM. I woke up at 9, snoozed the alarm.... and usually the alarm should go off. It didn't. And usually if that happens, I wake up within 30 minutes - 1 hour of the time I set the alarm for. I didn't.

I wake up, dazed, and I look at the phone and it says "12:57". I'm like "FUCK" and the first thing I think of is "how am I going to explain this to Adam" (my boss). So I get ready really quickly and dash out. I almost send him an email from my home computer before I just say "to hell with it all" and discard the message and leave. I thought it would be best if I told him in person anyways.

I go, and Adam's not in the office. I go to the lab praying he's not there. He's not in the lab. The other 2 guys had JUST come into the lab, and Sarah was the only one there the entire time.

We then get a message about 10 minutes later, saying that he will not be coming into the lab and that he'd be working from home and chatting with us on iChat because his wife Gen is sicker than she let out to be.

THANK YOU, WHOEVER IS LOOKING OUT FOR ME! I'd like to say it's my uncle who passed away recently. So thank you Raja Mama! I hope you're having fun with Gandhi, Socrates, and others!

Heh, I have a feeling Blind and I were at very different Paneras. :p The one I was at had nothing interesting in the parking lot and was mobbed by teenage girls for some mysterious reason.

Heh, I have a feeling Blind and I were at very different Paneras. :p The one I was at had nothing interesting in the parking lot and was mobbed by teenage girls for some mysterious reason.

I've never been to a panara bread, color me shocked when I actually went to their website. I figured it was some sort of starbucks thing :lol:

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I really like their broccoli cheddar soup, although I miss the clam chowder they used to have. Also, they have some pretty tasty stuff for noms when you're "stranded". :p

Just found out my best guy friend is going to Perth for work at the end of the year (November) and I probably won't see him again until at least the following August. I'm gonna miss him. :-(

Also, I just hung out washing and now I can't feel my fingers because of the cold (we've got a clearing frost / fog this morning, but it's going to fine up - in fact the sun is coming out as I type). Hopefully it warms up quickly in my room and helps them, typing feels a bit weird atm. :blink:

Just found out my best guy friend is going to Perth for work at the end of the year (November) and I probably won't see him again until at least the following August. I'm gonna miss him. :-(

It's Perth, not Devil's Island. I am told by reliable informants that Perth has running water, electricity, and they recently discovered something called 'the Internet.' :p

In other words, you need not fall out of contact unless you want to. I recently had dinner with a friend that I hadn't seen in person for almost 7 years, yet we haven't been out of touch in the interim.

I know that, but chatting online is just not the same. He's the sort of person that can make life really enjoyable when you're hanging out with him, and he was really good to me when I had a bad relationship breakup last year among other things. Not seeing him in person is going to feel really odd. I guess I'm a bit shocked at it....had a few too many shocks already this morning for my liking. :-(

Awwww. I finally got my dad's flu/cold. I was hoping I wouldn't get anything.