Random Thoughts....

I did nooooooot get any sleep on the plane. I tried for hours and hours, but sleep was not forthcoming. I gave up when I saw the sun rising over the Atlantic. :dunno:

At least the weather's gorgeous. It's so nice to go from the humid 90s back home to the mid-70s here, where it feels so nice and coooooool.

I gave up when I saw the sun rising over the Atlantic. :dunno:
So you didn't get one of those horrible "Close the blinds!!!" crews... God, I hate that!

Hi Derp! I'm Herp!

yo herp im derp you wanna come around my place?! welll put insects like snails and worms in mah microwave to give them these awesome mutant radioactive superpowers we'll be like evil geniuses with loads of money just like that muslim terrorist kenyish guy hussein obama. my address is 2200 main street

You guys talk like fags, and your shit's all retarded.

34370-28227.gif

Did he actually say that he'd text you, and has not?

Well think of an excuse to text him (e.g. I have lost my sun glasses, did I leave them with you?) and see if you get a reply. End all doubt.

I've already texted him when i wrote that. I can't imagine he would ignore me so im a little worried about him, but he could be away from his phone for a few days too

Plunking around on my guitar and I finally figured out "Tangerine" by Led Zeppelin. Took me long enough. :roll:

My new job starts tomorrow. I should be washing the car, polishing shoes, making sure I have the suit, shirt, tie etc ready and all the other bits I need to do before bathing the kids, cooking and eating dinner and settling down to watch the last TG of the season.

Oh well those little chores aren't going to do themselves. It's at times like this I'm glad of driving a small, gay, great handling roadster instead of a big manly SUV that would require a stepladder to wash properly.

Having average size feet is a bonus too!

I've already texted him when i wrote that. I can't imagine he would ignore me so im a little worried about him, but he could be away from his phone for a few days too
Right the ball is in his court then.

My new job starts tomorrow. I should be washing the car, polishing shoes, making sure I have the suit, shirt, tie etc ready and all the other bits I need to do before bathing the kids, cooking and eating dinner and settling down to watch the last TG of the season.

Oh well those little chores aren't going to do themselves. It's at times like this I'm glad of driving a small, gay, great handling roadster instead of a big manly SUV that would require a stepladder to wash properly.

Having average size feet is a bonus too!

Good luck with the new job mate.

Remember no more than 10 mins and no less than 5 mins early. Take all the documentation you can think of, birth cert, passport (possibly), appointment letter etc.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Car washed, all relevant paperwork, briefcase, presenter folder etc in the boot, clothes out, nails trimmed.

Just have to polish the shoes and I'll shower and shave in the morning.

You guys talk like fags, and your shit's all retarded.

34370-28227.gif

Well, don't want to sound like a dick or nothin', but, ah... it says on your chart that you're fucked up.

He graciously sent me his old phone as mine pretty much shat the bed.

Does his old phone look like:
dynatac.jpg

TSA itself isn't a problem, it's all the other idiots. I've never had a problem with TSA, but I do get pissed of at all the dumbasses who don't take their computers out of their bags, or wear boots with a million laces, or forget to take off their rediculously large belt buckles, or be otherwise stupid and slow.

I wear my safety boots with a million laces since they weigh 2kg and cba to put that in the luggage.... Mind you, I undo all of said laces while waiting in line and only have my laptop bag + my 2nd luggage bag, so I go through quickly...

My entire family forgot Top Gear was on today, in favour of... wait for it... The Mummy Returns.

Oh dear... TG is really starting to get a bit dull.
WUT? I think it's the best series since at least two years....

I just had an awesome moment.

We were watching "Through the wormhole" with Morgan Freeman, and they were talking about the afterlife. They mentioned near-death experiences and how people saw themselves leaving the universe.

I asked my dad to pause because I had an idea. I thought that all of our "souls" and "consciousness" is just another form of potential energy or some other fundamental particle. And when we pass, this energy is redistributed into the macrosystem (law of conservation of energy). Hence reincarnation. However, the information is also stored in the universe and it is well known that even empty space can contain information, and that even black holes are somehow taking matter from the universe and converting them into information or storage. These are the theories that are out. I then said, that through quantum entanglement, maybe our souls and our energy are entangled with particles that are out in deep space or outside the multiverse. And since entanglement is several billions and trillions of times faster than light (doesn't violate relativity), maybe when people have near-death experiences, the particles in us are now linking with our entangled particles out in deep space.

This was the only way this stuff made sense to me.

My dad unpaused. A neurosurgeon met with Roger Penrose, the great physicist. And they said... the exact... same.... thing.

BRB NOBEL PRIZE LOL.