Google+ Who's on it?

I have my invite, but seriously? You have to be over 18 to use Google Plus? What?

Not unusual on the web to get users to confirm that they are of legal age - especially for companies based in the US.

Yes (both here and on G+).

I'm not 18 and I'm on... And I used my real birth date.

"You must be above a certain age to use this feature."

I'm 16. Google knows that I'm 16, I've checked. The two people who have offered me an invite, who are both 16 also, do not have this problem. o_O

I love how you stick your opinion in places where no one cares. No one is forcing you to comment, you don't like it don't comment. In fact, Google+ is great for letting my chat with my cousins spread through out the country, and one of my best friends who moved to Minnesota. So staying in touch with friends and cousins is boring?

Oh I do apologise your royal highness. Must have missed the memo saying opinions were now banned. Pull the f*cking other one.

And yes. If you want to do that, what is so wrong with something that was invented many, many years ago, called the TELEPHONE?

Last edited:
Oh I do appologise your royal highness. Must have missed the memo saying opinions were now banned. Pull the f*cking other one.

And yes. If you want to do that, what is so wrong with something that was invented many, many years ago, called the TELEPHONE?

a conversation over the internet would probably be far cheaper than a conversation over the phone.

Maybe so. But if cost is such a problem, either don't bother or go and meet them for real. For better I think than meeting a friend or family member virtually. Might as well not bother in my opinion.

Last edited:
Awaiting invite, will join FG circle as I'm in there.

Send me a PM with your gmail address.And someone send the two bickering children to their rooms for a time-out.

Jedd has already sorted me thanks, mate.

Also someone rep him for me, I think I used up my daily rep allowance. :)

Would love a google+ invite if someone has one to spare.

PM me your gmail address.

Thanks Blind, but Jedd got me setup. :)