FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also ordered something very cool today.

Yes, can't wait. Wife is at Wacken ATM, testing tent + sleeping solution.

You mean she is with these guys?
image-244867-galleryV9-imug.jpg

Last edited:
I also ordered something very cool today.

You mean she is with these guys?
image-244867-galleryV9-imug.jpg

Aaah Spiegel Online. "The average Metal fan is in his 20s, male and from rural areas". :D

I hope I don't oversleep tomorrow and miss my brake appointment. I'll have to change them myself that way and that's not really something I can or want to do in front of my house, no flat surface.

247480_1365494434616_1749324577_643589_8233625_n.jpg

It is downhill there!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope I don't oversleep tomorrow and miss my brake appointment. I'll have to change them myself that way and that's not really something I can or want to do in front of my house, no flat surface.

There's these devices known as "alarm clocks" that are designed to stop you from oversleeping.

Got my keyring cam today so that's all ready, just need to see if I need to bring any food or fire with me. Assuming the Land Rover doesn't spew oil out of the rocker cover (valve cover) then it'll be ready for the drive to Kent, just needs filling up then.

Yes, can't wait. Wife is at Wacken ATM, testing tent + sleeping solution.

Also, These are the things I will be packing:

- Gas Lantern
- Small gas stove (if people see a need to, I will also bring a set of Tefal camping pans)
- Bialetti
- Espresso coffee
- Cups

+items for me? :p

unlocked my verizon phone for international SIM cards this morning.. and then picked up an International Driving Permit, in case a cop wants my info and can't understand english well :(

those things make me officially ready to go to Europe. I still have a lot more things to do though... like, figure out wtf I'm going to do after the Ringmeet

unlocked my verizon phone for international SIM cards this morning.. and then picked up an International Driving Permit, in case a cop wants my info and can't understand english well :(

those things make me officially ready to go to Europe. I still have a lot more things to do though... like, figure out wtf I'm going to do after the Ringmeet

"I AM AMERICAN WE SAVED YOUR ASS IN WWII YOU IDIOT. Wait, I am in Germany, am I not? Forget that."

Forget the forecasts...

1. If it's more than 3 days in the future forecasts are very unreliable since it's too complicated to compute, even with today's technology
2. Afterall it's the Eifel, you can have blazing sunshine, a thunderstorm and sunshine again within two hours...

I have to promise you that I will hurt someone when it actually snows at the ringmeet. And you saying "but i like the snow!" just went way up in my targetlist :mrgreen:.

Status
Not open for further replies.