FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
He likes Coke..

coke-smile-edited.jpg

Ibiza is all polished and waxed! I will go karting now and probably die. If I should die, please annoy Ice from me <3.

I think we need to get people from moar countries...

https://pic.armedcats.net/t/th/thomas/2011/08/06/map1.jpg

And yes, i ingored the Americans on this one ;). And if you find any mistakes, feel free deal with it :D

Alright, final item arrived today:

41HLU8H6v3L._SS400_.jpg

It cools down to +1? C (or 30? under the surrounding temperature, has 35 liters of volume, can handle upstanding 2-liter bottles, runs on both 12/24 Volts and 230 Volt and has gotten very high praising by Amazon.de customers.

So I'm taking orders for ice cold "Wei?bier" (wheat beer) now. All you have to do, is bring a Wei?bier glass :)

Last edited:
Nice. I'll bring 2 ice boxes too that will be redneck cooled (water and ice) for more cold beer storage. :p

Another day with no exhaust delivery. Four more days, we'll see how that goes.

Another day with no exhaust delivery. Four more days, we'll see how that goes.

Why is it so difficult to get an exhaust? When I used to drive old Opels, I simply went to the next junkyard.

Oh wait... that was 25 years ago :p

narf: You know if you're coming yet or not?

It's looking good. When the thread started there were two variables.
Work's looking good, I could basically leave on Friday whenever - we're a couple weeks ahead of schedule, naturally more stuff was added but that's all gravy.
Sailing is planned to start on Saturday, but I suppose I could hop on board a bit later.

An upgrade from unlikely to maybe? :lol:

Why is it so difficult to get an exhaust? When I used to drive old Opels, I simply went to the next junkyard.
Ask DHL, UPS or whatever delivery company it is that decided that four working days are not enough to get one oversized part from Wildeshausen to Berlin.

Bad news. I survived karting without major injuries and will attend Ringmeet. :p
Now I just need to grow skin back on two fingers, regain control over the finger movement in my right hand and somehow stop my right side of hurting like hell (can you say barrier contact?) :p

Okay, checked out Data options, best guess so far seems to be T-Mobile, 5? per day for 1Gb and no subscription.......any German with a better idea? Aldi Talk etc. either all throttle down quickly or are not sold without surf stick (O2).....

The idea was to create a Wlan hotspot for all our foreign visitors - otherwise, can you do it with your stick & Laptop? Would save me some hassle......
I just found out Telekom gives me 10? credit (2 days), but I can only add 15? after that, so I basically blow 10? away, which I don't like........

Ah. You could go with Vodafone instead, they let you buy the SIM card without hardware and charge 3.95? per day wth 1GB volume.

I don't have any UMTS perks anymore, so I can't provide anything :( lost that last summer, having Vodafone as a customer was fun :lol: came with a drawer full of sticks/cards...

Tchibo will give you 24h/1GB for 2.95?. 10? for the card including 5? credit. Charge an arbitrary amount via ?berweisung.

Last edited:
I have a Tablet-PC with 3G-module in it and a fonic-sim with 2,50? and 500mb per day. Later today I'll try to configure it as a wifihotspot. If that works we got at least this one, if others work too, we got several one and can split the traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.