NASCAR

I'm sure it's one that is going to split the opinions. I thought it was ridiculous, although it has to be said I very much approve a pastor who has a sense of humour.

One thing I found amusing, he mentions Dodges, Fords and Toyotas... But no Chevrolets? :lol:

Well the Nashville race was a couple(?) weeks ago, and there hasn't been a single thing I've heard about it apart from it making the news that night. And Lebanon, which is where the pastor's church is and near where the track is at, isn't but 45 minutes away and that's only because I have to go around a lake.

One thing I found amusing, he mentions Dodges, Fords and Toyotas... But no Chevrolets? :lol:

Well, he did mention GM Performance technology, so I guess that counts... they supply the stickers afterall, I think.

Paul Menard won.

... that's all.

I'm hoping for some big-arsed Brickyard sale at Menards in the next month. Not that I've really purchased that much at Menards, but I'm less prone to yawning and passing out than I would at Farm and Fleet.

The local reaction is pretty positive; when I say local I mean "I'm an hour from Paul Menard's hometown."

Marcos has officially bumped McMurray from my top spot for now, but I would really be happy with either him or AJ winning.

Can anyone find Brad's crash online?

I have not been able to find it, but he did win at Pocono. Which was pretty impressive and gritty. Kudos to him for the win. He is the first wild card with two wins for the race to the chase.

I have not been able to find it, but he did win at Pocono. Which was pretty impressive and gritty. Kudos to him for the win. He is the first wild card with two wins for the race to the chase.
I was impressed with him, and a little upset that Jimmie's crying at Kurt Busch took airtime away from Brad's well-deserved celebration. I think he's got a lot of momentum coming off the Nationwide title.

Keeping my McM spirits up, he's one of only four guys outside the Chase who have won over $3m this season. I'm baffled at how he manages to earn so much after having been consistently outside the top 10 this season.

Also, Mark Martin has moved up five spots in the past two races. I don't think he can keep that kind of momentum up, but I would love to see him surge into the top 10 right at the end.

First Watkins Glen, and now Montreal; Ambrose has had a hell of a week.

Also, this: