Gran Turismo 5

I definitely prefer low to mid-range sports cars over supercars and race cars, simply because I can push them to the limit, rather than struggling to retain control. Before I lost my save :cry: I loved my 300+ HP NC MX-5.

You people are crazy, rule 1 of MX-5's.
Always go mark 1... in-game headlight pop-up, is the greatest thing to happen in gaming.

You people are crazy, rule 1 of MX-5's.
Always go mark 1... in-game headlight pop-up, is the greatest thing to happen in gaming.

QFT. The number of times I've gone off because I've been busy looking back at the front of the car while playing with the pop-up headlights.

I need a car with pop-up headlights in my life!

QFT. The number of times I've gone off because I've been busy looking back at the front of the car while playing with the pop-up headlights

Cockpit cam, I use the headlights when I overtake the AI. :lol:

I have a suggestion...

QFT. The number of times I've gone off because I've been busy looking back at the front of the car while playing with the pop-up headlights.

It's better than you can imagine...:)

Isn't there a feature that uploads it straight to YouTube from the game? :dunno:

They announced something like that will be available, AFAIK.

Yep and the Online car dealership is full of lovely race cars :cool:

Got 2 of the 3 Audis. Still deciding whether to just start buying all the cars. At about 460 currently. Just discovered on the last seasonal that you can't have more than 20M credits.