Random Thoughts....

Well, made myself dinner tonight, first night all week I've had the time and energy to make a proper dinner. Mushroom chicken parmesan penne with a hint of garlic...so delicious...with leftovers.

Welp, I just got off the phone with Source Interlink?I'll be starting on the 29th as an Associate Online Editor for Automotive.com. I'll be moving to LA in the next two weeks.

Finally, some good weather and a chance to put my gay little car to good use. If any FGers are around there, hit me up, yo.
Aww, dang. Shame we didn't ever get to hang out more. :(
I hope you have a great time in LA.

Welp, I just got off the phone with Source Interlink?I'll be starting on the 29th as an Associate Online Editor for Automotive.com. I'll be moving to LA in the next two weeks.

Finally, some good weather and a chance to put my gay little car to good use. If any FGers are around there, hit me up, yo.

WE GON' BE ROLLIN' IN MONTEBELLO BLASTIN' CYPRESS HILL!!! :heart:

Eastside LA, Cypress Hill all day, spark the lah, we live this shit...

*HIGH FIVE* Amazing. Love LA...

Truth. The woman speaks it.

Woot woot!

:devil:

We all need to party. Southland FG meet, stat.

And then Adunaphel stole them?

Just as I used to eat nipples, Adu steals breasts. He often stole breasts before I could get at the nipples.

Also Adu needs to change his title to "Boob Thief" asap.

Isn't Vin Disel gay?

:?

No?

As I said to you on FB, congrats and come down to SD sometime! And since yet another friend of mine is now in LA, this gives more reasons to travel up there.

Let's do it, I'm down.

What kind of apples are red on the inside? The only one I found online is the Niedzwetzkyana but that's some kind of endangered one.

As much as I love Star Trek and the fact that I will probably not exhaust my options in watching it anytime soon, I'm really itching to watch the new Torchwood but I can't find it anywhere to where I can either get it on my PS3 or at least stream in high enough quality and one full segment so that I can hook up my laptop to the TV.

I got engagement-ring shaped news from my friend in LA that I'll spend my summer holidays in California next year.

No, you're not reading into it or anything.

Play it cool H, play it cool....

First thing is e-mail her a picture of your penis, but in the background pose a mannikin with her name written on it. Then airbrush the hell out of your dick, and photoshop in a 2x4 to give it scale except make sure it's like 1/3 real size.

Hold out for further advice, I'm googling her address now.

Ahh, asking for relationship advice on the Internet....

LP, sounds like the signs are good just don't be too eager. Suggest doing something after class like a drink to talk more about music?

Not that you guys may care or not, but just saying that I finally got time to respond to her and asked her out for coffee. The ball is in her court.

As much as I love Star Trek and the fact that I will probably not exhaust my options in watching it anytime soon, I'm really itching to watch the new Torchwood but I can't find it anywhere to where I can either get it on my PS3 or at least stream in high enough quality and one full segment so that I can hook up my laptop to the TV.

Some higher power is trying to save you.

WE GON' BE ROLLIN' IN MONTEBELLO BLASTIN' CYPRESS HILL!!! :heart:

Yes please. Also, Montebello. Lol.

I'm running on 2 hours sleep and for some reason I've just bought silver fucking jeans, you never expect you're gonna be the rapist....

I'm running on 2 hours sleep and for some reason I've just bought silver fucking jeans, you never expect you're gonna be the rapist....
You bought silver jeans because low sleep will do that to a person. :p
I have been getting 1-3 hours of sleep tops for a week and the most productive thing I have been doing is making comics about tiny bugs making squeeking noises at each other. Clearly the rest of the internet is also sleep deprived as so many people have been eating it up. :|

I got an email like this

"From now on, all invoicing must be done as following"
  • Only one invoice per envelope.
  • You may put multiple invoices in the same envelope.
:?

Should I put just one invoice into envelope, then put another envelope containing another invoice into that, and then another into that etc...:think:

Envelception?

Last edited: