The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

6MQ2x.jpg

I see your problem, your car is a Chrysler Horizon. :p

I see your problem, your car is a Chrysler Horizon. :p

That's a US plate, so it isn't a 'Chrysler' anything.
It's either a Dodge Omni or Plymouth Horizon, but, having a replacement grille and not being able to see the front of the hood, it's impossible to tell which. :p

Sure is car bore in here. :D

That's a US plate, so it isn't a 'Chrysler' anything.
It's either a Dodge Omni or Plymouth Horizon, but, having a replacement grille and not being able to see the front of the hood, it's impossible to tell which. :p
DAMN!

It was a "Talbot" Horizon here in the UK IIRC... Part of me wants one because they are rare and unusual, then I remember the reason they are rare is because they aren't very good... :lol:

The Horizon (Chrysler then Talbot on the UK) was a POS.

It's predecessor, the Sunbeam however had a Lotus variant...

0YpbJ.png

6lH3z.jpg

jkvKQ.jpg

rePRU.png

BWtud.jpg

86fSr.jpg

fxBFW.gif

FxfjR.jpg

XY12r.jpg

I know this is the funny pictures and not the gif thread but: Extreme Lesbian Makeout SCENE

7FoL7.gif

H5kZZ.png

Last edited:
DAMN!

It was a "Talbot" Horizon here in the UK IIRC... Part of me wants one because they are rare and unusual, then I remember the reason they are rare is because they aren't very good... :lol:
Look at the door handles and seats... Peugeot.
It was sold as a talbot here as well with a vw 1.7 solid lifter CARBED non L-jetronic.
I almost bought an 81.:p

Last edited:
All pics thumbnails!

(Ignore the German, it basically said "I was at DragonCon but they were all humans!")

From their page:

Anyone who feels like a dragon? What does this mean?
With this sentence, the following is meant:
- You have the soul of a dragon
- You share the body with a dragon
- You were a dragon in a past life
- You feel connected with dragons
- And and and ... there are so many ways that they can not enumerate them all. Combinations are also possible of course. Who wants to know more, can also look at the "German draconity FAQ".

=> But you can of course also as "non-dragon" in the Nexus Draconis. A dragon is to be no duty. Just please be open to us, respect us and have no prejudices. We take very seriously our draconity and jokes are about more than inappropriate.

In principle, every Nexus Draconis Welcome into the wants. Just remember: We are not a role player! Draconity is a fact.

I just can't stop laughing. :D FinalGear isn't that nerdy after all. :rofl:

Look at normal people! (swek was getting a coffee during group pic, noone missed him, so he asked me to photoshop him back in and so I did)

Thank God equiraptor showed up, otherwise it would have been a sausage fest. ;)

Considering the size of this thread, these may very well be reposts from a while back, I don't check this thread as often as I used to, but checked back ten pages.

50th.jpg

3sKxR.jpg

135ef35c-71de-45c6-9a3f-9c7567bcbadf.jpg

anotherbillandstevemoment_dddb19_2288245.jpg

article-0-0D1982C500000578-902_634x479.jpg

seeking.png

tumblr_lkxskxlPhd1qzmowao1_400.jpg

pdzhp.jpg

guybar.png

original2.jpg

RaceCar01.jpg