Would You Rather?

Asleep. :yawn: Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired

Would you rather get kicked in the nuts or the teeth?

Nuts, dentists are very expensive.

Would you rather be punched by a prime Mike Tyson or kicked by a horse?

Since my answer was going to be "Oh, I think I'd have to try both out, just to be sure" clearly my brains are already scrambled anyway, so I'll take the Tyson punch as it obviously can't do any further damage.

Would you rather have some breakfast/lunch/dinner (delete as applicable depending on your time of day) or an ice cream?

ice cream. Everyone should have one :D

Would you rather work 5 days a week, M-F 9-5 or weekends 6pm-6am?

Monday - Friday, keep the weekend free.

Would you rather work alone or as part of a team?

Alone at this point. A good team is a great thing to be part of, but they are few and far between.

Would you rather live in a remote area with lots of space or a big city with hustle and bustle?

Remote area, I like the countryside.

Would you rather share a house with a flat mate or live alone?

Alone. Too many years since I had a flatmate. I like not having to negotiate.

Would you rather have lots of women after you, or just one?

One, and I'm not just saying that. I can't think of why, but one just seems more fulfilling. So long as said woman is decent. If she looks anything this then hell no.

Would you rather be successful in a job you dislike, or struggling for cash doing a job you love?

Successful in a job I dislike. Not because I love money or anything, but because jobs you start out doing for love all too soon turn into jobs you dislike, in my experience.

Would you rather work and be comfortable, or idle and rich?

Idle and Rich - could make my own amusement.

Would you like to see a movie in a theatre (3D or 2D) or watch same movie at home on a DVD?

At home - though I'll take the Blu Ray as opposed to DVD, I'm really into HD. :p

Would you rather race in endurance racing or rallying?

Rallying - wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Would you rather have a large elaborate wedding or a small intimate affair?

Cough. Coughing is nicer.

Would you rather live in the 1920s or the 1950s or the 1960s or the 1980s?

Oh. The 50s. Or the 60s. I lived through the 80s and they really weren't up to much, and the 20s... well, you have the great depression to look forward to.

Would you rather be alone and miserable, or miserable with other people?

with other people. being alone and miserable is even worse.

Would you rather have a cheap and efficent car all your life, or the car of your dreams for a hour.

All my life? I don't want to be driving an equivalent of a 1960s Mini in the year 2050. :think: Car of dreams for 1 hr please, at least then I can say "False" to "I have never been in an Aston Martin" in the "I Have Never" Game. :p

If you met a real life alien, would you rather keep him hidden away from prying eyes or sell him to the CIA for millions of dollars?

Hidden away. No one deserves being exposed to Americans.

Would you rather be up early and to bed early, or get up after lunch and be awake half the night?