Random Thoughts....

Yes, in fact during dinner tonight, someone said he would be wearing his Careless Air work shirt the day we take delivery of the piano.

Knowing my luck, a Morris Marina will be parked in the driveway. <_<

:lol: Then your piano will surely arrive :p

Mmm, productive days feel good man. Especially after not accomplishing anything for a few days.

An hour ago I was presenting a radio show with Kanye West and Keeley Hawes. And being the only non-asshole male around, as well as a combination of other unusual factors, I then found myself having sex with Keeley.

And then I woke up.

DAMY YOU REALITY :shakefist:

DAMN YOU PENIS :shakefist:

Why can't I be asexual, like Stephen Fry, so I can't have creepy, embarrassing dreams like this one?:(

EDIT: I don't know why I posted this. I wish I hadn't. Damn everything.

Also, Ramseus has 1337 rep.

Last edited:
An hour ago I was presenting a radio show with Kanye West and Keeley Hawes. And being the only non-asshole male around, as well as a combination of other unusual factors, I then found myself having sex with Keeley.

And then I woke up.

DAMY YOU REALITY :shakefist:

DAMN YOU PENIS :shakefist:

Why can't I be asexual, like Stephen Fry, so I can't have creepy, embarrassing dreams like this one?:(

EDIT: I don't know why I posted this. I wish I hadn't. Damn everything.

Also, Ramseus has 1337 rep.

Everyone has odd dreams, don't sweat it. At least you don't have a dream where a guy in a white doctor suit tries to cut a square in the center of your thumbnail and ends up dropping the cut square into your nail bed, only to use tweezers to attempt to get it out...leaving massive pain and blood in his wake :/

Did I mention your in a white never ending, featureless room, strapped to an exam chair.

Again, I'm odd...as a kid I thought my household outlets were giving me shocked looks of disapproval when i'd sneak cookies, etc.

In other news, I want to make a pan of Raga Muffins. This instant. That and rum. Lots of rum...tis been a interesting evening.

I have officially lost hope in people...

It's sad that if you show some basic premise that you care for a person and want good things for them they automatically go on what they have encountered before.
Treat me like a fucking martyr because I am nice and want to be around. Just because other fucking people have treated you like a 16 year old boy does his sock:lol:.
BULLSHIT. piss on head games. im a straight forward person. If i wanted to get laid, The first appropriate setting i would ask if you were down.
How people come up with these precognitive notions is beyond me.. I would love to meet a woman that doesn't have odd reservations about honest people. If I dont, Their loss. She knows the score. She's fucked up by the fact i dont mind she has a kid, I dont care what she does. It's crazy. No idea.. So i'm gonna walk.

Be asshole : get laid, get called an asshole afterwards.
Be nice guy : get accused of beeing an asshole 'acting nice' to get laid.

Conclusion : you're gonna get called an asshole anyway, better get laid in the process.

Also, yoking aside, based one what you said (and you can tell me to put a cork in it if I'm wrong here) this sound like a woman that (you feel) need's a little 'saving' no?
The fact you say things like : 'I don't care what she does' and that she has been threated badly in the past, sounds like she lost her way a little and you want to do 'the right thing' by her? Right? Wich is honorable...and very recognisable.

Sadly it almost never works out....believe me you will end up holding the short stick, strange as it sounds and contrary to what they say, some people WANT to be threated badly it seems.

Last edited:
Everyone has odd dreams, don't sweat it. At least you don't have a dream where a guy in a white doctor suit tries to cut a square in the center of your thumbnail and ends up dropping the cut square into your nail bed, only to use tweezers to attempt to get it out...leaving massive pain and blood in his wake :/

Did I mention your in a white never ending, featureless room, strapped to an exam chair.

Again, I'm odd...as a kid I thought my household outlets were giving me shocked looks of disapproval when i'd sneak cookies, etc.

In other news, I want to make a pan of Raga Muffins. This instant. That and rum. Lots of rum...tis been a interesting evening.
Or people getting their faces ripped off by street sweepers.
Or cannibalistic horses living in an abandoned mine shaft.

I have sleeping issues sometimes from dreams waking me up....

Or people getting their faces ripped off by street sweepers.
Or cannibalistic horses living in an abandoned mine shaft.

I have sleeping issues sometimes from dreams waking me up....

Today I had a dream where I was browsing FG and got a PM from Quiky, then I woke up.

That is as interesting as my dreams get now-a-days. :lol:

All I can remember about last night's dream was I somehow got Gaasc arrested? Logically I must have done so with chimchars somehow. ILLEGAL CHIMCHAR IMPORTS OOPS.

I had the maddest dream last night. I was involved with a task force tracking down members of a paedophile gang that comprised solely of former schoolmates and colleagues.

I found the last one but then had to take shelter in a flat owned by an Indian family because his neighbours in the block wanted to lynch him and probably me as well if I tried to defend him so he could be tried and sentenced. I woke up just as they were breaking through the door but then every time I dozed off again the dream resumed.

I think I lost about an hour's sleep in total. :yawn:

My dreams as of late have been way to vivid. To the point that yesterday I was thinking I did something and I didn't. I still can't come to the conclusion if it's true or not.

Should I make my appointment to the psyc ward?

I find that drinking heavily before going to bed reduces the change for a weird dream significantly.

Couldn't stop giggling in the bank today. I was sent there from the charity shop to get some notes changed into ?1 coins. Most usually its a case of straight in and straight out. Today the bank was wall to wall. There wasn't enough teller's to take care of everyone so it took a while. While waiting i hear everyone talking around me. "The service in here is disgusting." "what are they doing behind there?" "they should be doing something" "i shouldn't be having to wait 5 minutes to see someone at a bank"
Entire time i was in the queue i just couldn't stop giggling at it all. got a few people giving me weird looks. Finally gets to my time to see the cashier girl and she's completely apologetic and rushing around trying to get everything done. I just said "calm down, if you rush you'll make a mistake. you're doing the best you can. i've got all the time in the world." and let her get on with her doing her job. one of the other customers next to me overheard me giggling in the queue and said "its a bit of a shame how they treat the staff in here." to which i replied. "in a world where people are dying for their basic freedoms and struggling for survival. you have to wonder how bad these people's lives are that they believe standing in a queue and waiting to be seen is somehow the worst thing in life thats ever going to happen to them."
Cashier girl was finally done, i wished her a good day and she said "thanks for being understanding." allowing me to walk out feeling more like the Doctor than i ever had before.

i should have gone in there with a bow tie. What? i wear bow ties now. Bow ties are f**king cool.

All I can remember about last night's dream was I somehow got Gaasc arrested? Logically I must have done so with chimchars somehow. ILLEGAL CHIMCHAR IMPORTS OOPS.

what the...how I don't even...why...in the...fucking chimchars...on the...what the fuck?

Yeah, but it wasn't very good imaginary sex.

funny-captions-jon-stewart-doesnt-matter.jpg

You know you are cool when your dreams are about people on the internet. :p:lol:

jedd_kenobi said:
i should have gone in there with a bow tie. What? i wear bow ties now. Bow ties are f**king cool.

I've been meaning to buy a bow tie for ages, I mean compared to the guy who is always dressed as Elvis, the mad woman who bangs on doors and the guy who thinks his umbrella is a rifle who live around here I'd still look fairly normal! :lol: