Random Thoughts....

oddly enough my dreaming last night consisted of buying a tablet for $99 because "everyone in Final Gear has one"

damn you all. even your dreams are better than mine.

You would prefer our nightmares? :p

/too tired to spell "nightmares" on first try

Jedd, don't tell me you've never dreamt anything Amy Pond-related? :p

Last edited:
Details, I wants moar of thems. :D I don't get to do any LARP for another 2 weeks thanks to work (3 weeks in a row total with no LARP :( ).

22 people gathered on the top of a plateau mountain and set up camp with tents, home-made shacks on wheels and other odd contraptions. First day rained away so people gathered around fires and chatted away while the sky did the best to drown us. Second day was better with sun and mild winds which made it perfect to stalk the surroundings and try the best to solve a bundle of riddles the GM's threw at us. It's a good thing that we were miles away from the closest village because all of a sudden a row of pyrotechnics went off, simulating a raid. Never seen people run for cover so fast in my whole life. Also, a group of people playing mercenarys rolled in in the middle of the night in a rebuilt Jeep with speakers blaring propaganda all over the place.

Short version: It was a great LARP, even though i got... 5 hours of sleep in 2 days or something. Still haven't got back into my normal sleep pattern.

Or people getting their faces ripped off by street sweepers.
Or cannibalistic horses living in an abandoned mine shaft.

I have sleeping issues sometimes from dreams waking me up....

You would prefer our nightmares? :p

/too tired to spell "nightmares" on first try

[MWF]
Dreams of cannibal horses? Must be a "night mare".
[/MWF]

[NoNeedForAChestWig]
Dreams of cannibal horses? Must be a "night mare".
[/NoNeedForAChestWig]

Fixed.

I have never, ever sunk as low as that one.

:p

Observation guys : if your dreams are mostly about this place, locate the nearest door, and use it. (its the big square thing with the handle, kinda like a window but not always transparant, goes all the way down to the ground)
It wil take you to a weird and wonderfull world called 'outside'* :p

*Or the kitchen depending on the house, in wich case: use different door.

Pft. If I could go out and do things I would be sending in job applications right now..... :lol:

Couldn't stop giggling in the bank today. I was sent there from the charity shop to get some notes changed into ?1 coins. Most usually its a case of straight in and straight out. Today the bank was wall to wall. There wasn't enough teller's to take care of everyone so it took a while. While waiting i hear everyone talking around me. "The service in here is disgusting." "what are they doing behind there?" "they should be doing something" "i shouldn't be having to wait 5 minutes to see someone at a bank"
Entire time i was in the queue i just couldn't stop giggling at it all. got a few people giving me weird looks. Finally gets to my time to see the cashier girl and she's completely apologetic and rushing around trying to get everything done. I just said "calm down, if you rush you'll make a mistake. you're doing the best you can. i've got all the time in the world." and let her get on with her doing her job. one of the other customers next to me overheard me giggling in the queue and said "its a bit of a shame how they treat the staff in here." to which i replied. "in a world where people are dying for their basic freedoms and struggling for survival. you have to wonder how bad these people's lives are that they believe standing in a queue and waiting to be seen is somehow the worst thing in life thats ever going to happen to them."
Cashier girl was finally done, i wished her a good day and she said "thanks for being understanding." allowing me to walk out feeling more like the Doctor than i ever had before.

i should have gone in there with a bow tie. What? i wear bow ties now. Bow ties are f**king cool.

Awesome, at least you (and passively another person) managed to show some sense of human decency. The way a lot of people treat other people who work retail or "Retail-like" jobs as if they're "beneath" them and thus don't deserve some sort of respect has always bothered me. Bravo. :)

Nissan's parts catalog is normally on CD ROM's, but due to so many cars being sold, that info is now on one DVD. What is really cool is that I can now look up parts for any Nissan sold in Asia and Europe but not Japan or Oceania, oddly. And not anything built before 1979.

I am entertaining myself by looking up R33 and R34 parts. By the way, part number for an RB26DETT long block is 10102-AA450. :D

I am entertaining myself by looking up R33 and R34 parts. By the way, part number for an RB26DETT long block is 10102-AA450. :D

I like doing the same thing when it comes to racing car chassis numbers... :lol: for example, the only Porsche 956 chassis to win Le Mans twice was chassis number 956B-117, also Jaguar XJR-9 chassis #288 won Daytona in '88, got converted to an XJR-12, got a new chassis number (#1090) and... won Le Mans in 1990.

Last edited:
But it's much better than the new one.
Nissan's parts catalog is normally on CD ROM's, but due to so many cars being sold, that info is now on one DVD. What is really cool is that I can now look up parts for any Nissan sold in Asia and Europe but not Japan or Oceania, oddly. And not anything built before 1979.

I used to collect those, I had GM, VW, Toyota and Ford EPC's/software suites. Millions of files. I kept GM, deleted the rest. GM had a decent system (switched to online now), Toyotas was confusing and VW's was appaling and goddamned useless because you couldnt find anything. Ford had a neat deal, they took their online solution, and put it on DVD disks. Which was just weird. Probably so garages in Texas and/or Khazhakstan could use it without internet access. :D

Last edited:
I really do like my life right at this moment, I finally signed my contract today and am officially the Project Manager of all the mobile applications development in the company.

I also got a great deal for an apartment in the tower right of the building where I work, I pretty much have to do 20 meters on the street and I'm in!
And we're located in a great area of Beijing where everything is on hand.

And, most importantly, I'm working / living with great people and good friends.

Yep, really pleased.

Aww, good to hear! I'm hoping to get my life on track in the work regard so I can say the same thing too. :)

I'm taking a two month long leave starting September, and I'm looking forward to it. It sucks that I won't have my old income for a bit, but it'll be cool to spend some time studying and working on home stuff.

I drove my car today, for the first time in five weeks. Feels good. Also, gonna start working again tomorrow, spent all 5 weeks with my ankle at home, because I was unable to travel to customers.

There were just a speaker on tv, her last name were Laycock :lol:

Be asshole : get laid, get called an asshole afterwards.
Be nice guy : get accused of beeing an asshole 'acting nice' to get laid.

Conclusion : you're gonna get called an asshole anyway, better get laid in the process.

Also, yoking aside, based one what you said (and you can tell me to put a cork in it if I'm wrong here) this sound like a woman that (you feel) need's a little 'saving' no?
The fact you say things like : 'I don't care what she does' and that she has been threated badly in the past, sounds like she lost her way a little and you want to do 'the right thing' by her? Right? Wich is honorable...and very recognisable.

Sadly it almost never works out....believe me you will end up holding the short stick, strange as it sounds and contrary to what they say, some people WANT to be threated badly it seems.

True story. I dont need a backpack. Im kind of a lone wolf And love to do what ever. Hell, I went and rode my bike for 4hrs last night. She's a head case. Hangs out with dumbness and clowns. Not my bag. Always had a small crush on her, But im a very blunt person that believes black an white is the way to be. I posted that kinda drunk.. I'm not ready for a pop up family and she does need saving. I cought her off garud she said. Not that im nice but i understand how plans and situations can change and arrise. Im no dummy when it comes to suprise roll change. Lifes funny.

Me and my best friend(chick) where talking last night. She said "Fuck that goofy bitch, your the shit!!" That says it all. then we went and rode bikes at 3am and chilled out ;)
Ultimately, My ventures with women will be solved on there own.

Its like a box of lego I think. You go looking for that one piece to complete what you have going and you never find it. then once you move to new project that piece pops up an its the best thing ever.