Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

With all these "HD" remakes coming out on the PS3, how cool would it be if Rockstar came out with a HD trilogy of the first 3 (3D) GTA games (GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, and maybe even the "stories" games that came out on the PSP)? These games with updated graphics and trophy support would be epic! :D

I would Jizz instantly.
I really didn't think they needed to add extra features after that game. All this gyming, hair cutting and relationship management crap they added in later GTA's were a waste of time. Just guns, cars, mobs, drugs, gangs, strippers, and a cool story line, that is all GTA needs.

I would Jizz instantly.
I really didn't think they needed to add extra features after that game. All this gyming, hair cutting and relationship management crap they added in later GTA's were a waste of time. Just guns, cars, mobs, drugs, gangs, strippers, and a cool story line, that is all GTA needs.

For me SA was much more well-balanced, I didn't mind stopping to eat every few hours and it was kind of cool to get stronger and faster over time. GTA IV's relationships were more annoying and the game had much less overall content, which is unfortunate as the game engine is excellent.

In the last couple of days I've watched Platoon and Apocalypse Now Redux for the first time. Next on the list is Full Metal Jacket. What can I say, I'm in a Vietnam mood and these movies are extraordinary.

In the last couple of days I've watched Platoon and Apocalypse Now Redux for the first time. Next on the list is Full Metal Jacket. What can I say, I'm in a Vietnam mood and these movies are extraordinary.

Watch Hearts of Darkness: A Filmmaker's Apocalypse, it's about Coppola making the movie and his struggles. Might be even better than the movie itself.

Anyone know what movie this could be from? All I remember is the characters(well, 2 of them) using a compass made from a bit of metal on a leaf in a puddle of water. It was in a forest, I remember a cabin and possibly Anthony Hopkins starring in it.

How many times must there be a transporter malfunction in Star Trek before they stop using the damn thing? It seems like every third episode the transporter is leaving people stranded, creating an evil twin, atomizing a red-shirt, sending people to parallel dimensions, or some other screwup.

Seriously, if any other form of transportation had a record that bad it would end up on the scrap heap.

I'm with McCoy, it's an insane way to travel.

/nerd.

Recent pics of Arnold, who just turned 64 last month.

302950_225693274150117_153291844723594_705207_7890534_n.jpg

He's lookin' good! :D

Since the red text in my signature hasn't attracted attention I'll make a blatant plug in here.

I'm looking for Live For Speed player! I know there are plenty of people out there have played LFS and several have S2 licences.

I'm looking for any players new and old to participate in the first Finalgear LFS Time Attack league. You don't have to have a licence, if enough people sign up as demo the league will compensate by being solely based around Blackwood and the demo cars (still leaving lots of scope).

I'm disappointed in you all so far (apart from the handful that signed up) so come on you've got nothing to lose. :p

Recent pics of Arnold, who just turned 64 last month.

302950_225693274150117_153291844723594_705207_7890534_n.jpg

He's lookin' good! :D

Isn't he supposed to be in a movie or two again, iirc i read something about him returning to The Expendables?

He's scheduled to start filming a movie called "The Last Stand" in October.

"The Last Stand" is about convicts who are making their way to the Mexican border through New Mexico after escaping a prison in Las Vegas, Nev. They steal a car worth $5 million that reaches a top speed of 250 mph. The only thing standing between the convicts and their freedom is the border town sheriff, portrayed by Schwarzenegger.

From here.

I laugh at people who take games too seriously. I mean come on, what can you prove on a game? Then again, it is the internet. Lol.

Arnie got squishy when he was governator, I guess he has nothing to do now except work out.

The new TV shows that I'm going to give a chance this year appear to be

Awake (because multiple realities)
Charlie's Angles (because lol)
Grimm (because fairytale cop drama)
Hell On Wheels (because it's AMC)
Ringer (because Sarah Michelle Gellar)
Terra Nova (because dinosaurs)

And there's about seventy billion new sitcoms, like every year, and I don't care - one or two might be watchable, but, whatever, 90% of them are going to be cancelled.

/watches too much TV

Depp as Hunter Thompson again.

[video=youtube;-m0yqS3jodU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-m0yqS3jodU[/video]