The Meme Thread

I named my computer "Deep Thought" because it's massive. Depending upon which HHGTTG you watch it could be male or female.

:lmao: @ Batmanning

My computer is a girl...

Guess that explains why it only works properly half of the time, is completely erratic, won't let me use it's secondary drive and electrocutes me when I tell it to make me a sandwich...

Though I got a female voice - I was pretty sure when I built my comp that it was a dude. I mean it spoke to me and it was like CMON FUCK YEA. WHAT? ANISOTROPIC FILTERING OFF? BULLSHIT TURN THAT SHIT ON BITCH MOTHERFUCKER. I CAN HANDLE THAT SHIT. COME ON. MORE WEIGHT. MORE SETTINGS. FUCK YEAAAAAA.

imagine if there was a girl like that? would it be cool?.. :hmm:

mine is male :cool:

Linux isn't hipster.

Linux is neckbeard.

Just made this, based on an image I made for a response on the forums:

N3jr4.png

I remember that Join Us picture. :lol:

Last edited:
It's my spray tag in counterstrike :p

Well you can build a better desktop for the price of pretty much every laptop, the price problem there is it is more overpriced than a MacbookPro. :lol:

But it's a 17" laptop. It's not much more than a base 17" MBP (I would know :p ), and you add anything to a MBP and it becomes cheaper. If I were buying a new laptop I would be interested in that beast.... but I wouldn't pay half that for a desktop >_>

/probably sound like a douchebag