Post a pic of yourself

I could get lost in those eyes. <3

3590ex0.jpg

I guess it would be my fault for posting my picture here and expecting some Eurofag piece of crap to not have fun at my expense.

Why say anything if you can't be even remotely decent about it? For your information, this is what a pair of eyes look after over a dozen eye operations starting when you are 6 months old.

Congratulations on being a huge prick, and for making me sadder than I was about my ongoing eye problems and possibly losing most of my already shitty eyesight.

Erm, I might be making a mistake here, but I don?t think it was directed at you.

Edit: Redliner my friend, I think it very much was. He quoted my post, and I know he's usually a sarcastic type of poster. Plus, this isn't the first time I've been made of fun because of my eyes on FinalGear.

Seriously, I'm never coming here again. Not because my feelings are hurt, looking like I do I'm used to it by now.

What pisses me off is a critical person like frankiess who so often only sarcastically berates someone, has a rep of over 2000 with barely 1,600 posts.

This tells me his kind of behaviour, his idea of what constitutes funny and witty is widely accepted and encouraged on FinalGear. Pricks exist in real life too, but maybe FinalGear got too used to the idea of taking the piss out of anyone, under any circumstance.

Last edited:
faeb54b9-0e0c-4ef5-b6f8-f73212dc3eb7.jpg

Edit: Redliner my friend, I think it very much was. He quoted my post, and I know he's usually a sarcastic type of poster. Plus, this isn't the first time I've been made of fun because of my eyes on FinalGear.

Seriously, I'm never coming here again. Not because my feelings are hurt, looking like I do I'm used to it by now.

What pisses me off is a critical person like frankiess who so often only sarcastically berates someone, has a rep of over 2000 with barely 1,600 posts.

This tells me his kind of behaviour, his idea of what constitutes funny and witty is widely accepted and encouraged on FinalGear. Pricks exist in real life too, but maybe FinalGear got too used to the idea of taking the piss out of anyone, under any circumstance.
I would like to hope it was an oblivious post that it wasn't intended to insult you and he thought you were doing it on purpose.
But yeah, that was a pretty low blow considering the circumstances. :|
Rep doesn't really mean accepted behavior by the rest of the board though. I am clearly very annoying and have high rep most likely because boobs. You shouldn't leave because a couple of people are assholes.

Also, don't feel too bad about how you look. I honestly didn't notice your eyes until it was pointed out.

Last edited:
I didn't think Shawn would ever post a picture of himself. :eek:

Some comments here:

- The bigger the douche, the higher the rep on FG, true story. Example: Me and some others I don't want to name in fear of infraction. Alternatively, the more pics of your dick or tits you post in NSFW forum.
- There is a member of FG Europe who attended Ringmeet with a similar eye problem, he jokes about it and so did we, no harm done, same way about my car being shit, Adu being a cripple and thomas ruining everything
- This is the internet, man up, every angle to insult you will be used.

And, lastly:

Eurofag piece of crap

Thank you for this. Do you know how hard it is for me not to make a stupid joke on your cost now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir. If I have insulted you, I apologize. It was unintentional. I am ignorant, and should be ignorant, of most peoples' medical conditions on FinalGear. It is not a common source of laughter for me, even though I have been known to drop a line about D-Fence's weight now and then. I merely thought your picture was at a funny angle, and it to be the perfect time to deliver a line to devalue my drooling over Victoria's picture.

What pisses me off is a critical person like frankiess who so often only sarcastically berates someone, has a rep of over 2000 with barely 1,600 posts. This tells me his kind of behaviour, his idea of what constitutes funny and witty is widely accepted and encouraged on FinalGear. Pricks exist in real life too, but maybe FinalGear got too used to the idea of taking the piss out of anyone, under any circumstance.
I guess it would be my fault for posting my picture here and expecting some Eurofag piece of crap to not have fun at my expense.
Why say anything if you can't be even remotely decent about it? For your information, this is what a pair of eyes look after over a dozen eye operations starting when you are 6 months old.
Congratulations on being a huge prick, and for making me sadder than I was about my ongoing eye problems and possibly losing most of my already shitty eyesight.

Listen, you petty piece of shit. If I'd want to insult you, don't you think I'd come up with something more clever than drop a dumb line about a frickin' picture? I don't even know you! If you'd read my posts from however many years back, you might realize it's not really my style to go for the easiest route in life, the universe, or INSULTS. Also, if you're gonna intentionally misunderstand what I say, and reflect it on the whole FinalGear community, I'd think the problem lies somewhere else than in community. Sure the rep-system has its faults, and it might favour the attention-whores a bit (here's looking at you, MWF), but people around here generally ARE NOT malevolent. Unless you look for and provoke that sort of behaviour.

But perhaps you're busy weeping in the other eye and wonking in the other to realize that. See, if I'd want to insult you now, I'd tell you to grow some balls and learn to live with how you were born. Not whine about it over the internet like a 12-year old girl. I'd probably also point out, that anyone with a physical anomaly has been and will be made fun of, if they act like a whiny bitch about it. But since I'm a humane kind of eurofag, I won't.

I'm a tad insulted about being grouped into that asshole category with the vampires who pray on peoples' weaknesses. I'm a tad insulted that you think I'd make people feel bad for whatever sick pleasure. But you don't see me being a cunt about it?

.. Well, I guess you do.

Someone please +rep D-fence for me. I need to insult more douchebags before posreping him again.

Last edited:
Wow, this is how conflicts are born, grow and get out of control, all in less than 24 hours.

Basically, Frankiess stepped on a shit as high as a mountain, obliviously making fun of something dangerously delicate, and the thing backfired badly in his face, becase Shawn is extremely sensible to the matter (I don't care if this is right or wrong now, it just is sensible on that). Shawn not-surprisingly got back quite badly, and in terrible fashion, which stimulated Frankiess' pride in nearly the worst way possible.

And now we have two people who are not capable of communicating anymore. WTF.

Well, first of all, Shawn: I understand you felt bad about this, it's really clear after you told your condition's history. But... you know... unless Frankiess knew about this in advance, he hasn't really done anything particularly evil. Lack of tact? Maybe, viciousness? I don't think so. I don't know any past exchanges between the two fo you, but if this is the first time you have problem with him, just get yourself back together and try to elaborate an explication and a request for an apology, not a flaming rant, because after the racist eurofag thing, you can't really expect any possible answer that doesn't include verbal abuses.

Then, Frankiess: yes, you really stepped on an elephant shit. I think (I hope) you didn't know and you didn't mean to, but you did it nevertheless, so I'm afraid it's up to you to be the one who avoids more quarrels and try a reconciliation (which is good, at least on the forum's part). Yes, his reaction was quite out of proportion, but basically it's way more difficult for him than for you to be able or willing to make the first step, and you can't really make a request for anyone else to be a better person than you yourself are, can you? Also, it's not particularly his fault for being oversensible on this matter. it really depends on whether you choose your pride (right or wrong) or the resolution of a contrast.

Note: I am strabic myself and provided with thick glasses.