Would You Rather?

No one deserves being exposed to Americans.

:rofl:

Would you rather be up early and to bed early, or get up after lunch and be awake half the night?

The latter, which is exactly what I do.

Would you rather be forced to watch a Justin Bieber concert or a Billy Ray Cyrus concert?

Billy Ray Cyrus any day. I'd be far less embarrassed, and I wouldn't feel the compulsion to explain to passers by "I'm just here because I'm forced to be here, and I want to throw this waterbottle". Also, unlike many people it seems, I can actually tolerate country music (hell, even trashy dubstep like Skrillex is better than the Bieb).

Would you rather be here, or somewhere else?

Last edited:
Somewhere else. So that begs the question, why am I here?

Would you rather forgo bread or biscuits for the rest of your life?

Fuck bread, cookies every day lol.

Would you rather live in complete isolation forever and have everything you wanted (big house, nice car, the whole shebang) or live in a shack town surrounded by friends and family?

My current family? Isolation. All the way.

Would you rather have your family or a 'tv family' like the Brady Bunch?

TV family. There are so many things wrong with my family I don't know where to begin.

If you were Bear Grylls, would you rather drink your own piss or extract juice from elephant dung?

Last edited:
I don't have any particular phobia of spiders or ghosts. However, if I lived in a haunted house I'd be able to make money off visitors.

Would you rather live in Orwell's Airstrip One or Huxley's Brave New World?

Usain Bolt. That would be bloody awesome. I could outrun criminals and stuff.

Would you rather be able to read minds or predict the future?

Predict the future. Its the perfect chance for me to be like my role model.

Would you rather write your own tv show or direct a movie.

Write my own tv show. Just because... I love writing and I think it's more creative than directing. Can't explain it very well.

Would you rather travel to the Arctic or the Antarctic?