Test Drive Unlimited 2: Wanna get dirty?

Thanks. Fockx is my in-game nick, won't be able to come online until somewhere next week though.

Unexpectantly I am able to come online from now on.

I would appreciate an invite to the group as well.

Don't know if you're still playing ZDubz, but you can go to any club to join. You need to scroll through a few pages to get to F, where you'll see the group "Final Gear.com".

Last edited:
Anyone who has the Exploration Pack, does it fix any of the handling/physics issues?

No it does not.

By the way, rumor has it that DLC2 (free again) will be out by the end of the year, maybe even earlier.

No it does not.

By the way, rumor has it that DLC2 (free again) will be out by the end of the year, maybe even earlier.

Hahaha, with this game, all I can hope for is that it'll be out before hell freezes over. Maybe I judged it too harshly, I popped the disc in for an hour today, just drove an 8C Spider around for a bit, listening the the sounds engine and the waves. It was all very tranquil and relaxing. What's interesting though, is for the first time ever, I thought the handling and physics was perfectly fine, I didn't spin out strangely, the cars felt fluid and smooth, there were no problems at all. I mean, it's not fantastic by any means but it isn't exactly terrible either. TDU isn't a racing game, it's a driving game and when you think of it like that, it makes a lot more sense.

Oh I agree. I never complained about the physics in TDU2. I only complain about the lack of cars.

TDU1 had a lot more cars, and now with the modding community most of the cars from Forza 3 can be imported in the original game. Some of them are quite awesome.

I started playing a couple of days ago and I've done all championships up to half of the A6 class.

Does anyone know if it's possible to stop Miami and the Wilder brother calling all the time, asking me to race them for their car? I DON'T WANT YOUR POS PINK MUSTANG OR TOUAREG; LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!! :x:p

Great game, though. I had some trouble setting up my wheel in the beginning, but got it sorted. There are quite a few glitches, bot none are game-breaking (glitches are to be expected in a world as big as this).

Last edited:
I might just bear with the calls until I move out of the trailer so I can just stick them into the garage and forget about them. :D

Dont you have to win those races to get to the higher events? it's been a while since i've played and I don't remember.

I heard this was like Just Cause 2 but with cars. Massive beautiful environments, but has a few glitches.

Is it worth purchasing on the PS3?
btw I don't have a wheel.

Dont you have to win those races to get to the higher events? it's been a while since i've played and I don't remember.

Nope. The rival challenges don't offer any money or experience, just the opponent's car.

I heard this was like Just Cause 2 but with cars. Massive beautiful environments, but has a few glitches.

Is it worth purchasing on the PS3?
btw I don't have a wheel.

I got it on PS3, and it looks and plays great. If you did have a wheel, you would have to take some time to set it up properly, but since you don't have to worry about that, the controller is just fine.

The world isn't anywhere as nice to explore as Just Cause 2, or anywhere near as beautiful. And it sucked when I tried my wheel. The controls take a lot of getting used to.

Also, re: the pink slips races, I think? if you win a car and can't put it up in your garage, you can sell it or another car. You can also sell cars in the used car garage.

Leave the challenge cars until you've filled your houses with your own personal collection of cars, this way when you finish the pink slip races, they cars will go to the used car dealerships instead of to your garage and you can just leave them there and never pick them up. Just remember to keep your garage spaces filled. This also helps with organising your cars.

I wouldn't bother with that when you can just sell them if you don't want them, earns a bit of money too as they're modified.

I wouldn't bother with that when you can just sell them if you don't want them, earns a bit of money too as they're modified.

The DLC that enables the option to sell the reward cars has not been released for the PlayStation 3 yet, unless there's something I don't know about.

PS3 didn't get it yet, but we do get the Ferrari 458, while Xboxxers don't. :tease:

Anyways, I already stowed the Mustang and Touareg rival cars in the trailer's garage on Ibiza, but now I'm about to race Tess for her SLGay, and it should (I hope) go straight to the used car dealer because my garage is full (I have both starter trailers from both islands + a 4-car house in Ibiza). I'm trying to get the trophy where you have to own a car from each class, so I need the Mustang and Touareg for now, but not the SLGay because I already have the Audi S5 for the A5 class. :D