haha viper driver = asshat

bahnstormer

Domel lost control of his car as he shifted from second to third gear after negotiating his turn, according to the court document. The rear of the vehicle shifted - prompting a product-liability lawsuit - and his car slid off the road, onto the shoulder and down a slope, where it hit a berm some 10 to 20 feet from the roadway, the record said.

http://www.dailynews.com/antelopevalley/ci_3335378

so this drunk shitty driver is suing dodge cuz he can't control his
car?!?!

why oh why!!!!

yet life SOMEHOW goes on.....

looks like next year's viper will have even MORE understeer built in
hahahahah

Haha, what a bunch of BS. Typically the usa, sueing a company cause you can't control an car whilest being drunk. In a normal country someone that admits to be drunk an to be speeding get's a ticket, but nooooo in the usa you get a tap on the shoulder and an extra lawyer so you can make money from a company. shitty laws there :roll: :roll:

reminds me of the guy who was driving 75mph in his new motorhome, and he left the wheel and went to the back to make coffee. of crouse the thing went off the road with no one at the wheel and crashed.
the guy sued them since the manual didnt say you couldnt get up and walk to the back to make coffee while driving. he won $1 million and a new motorhome...

AutoMX said:
reminds me of the guy who was driving 75mph in his new motorhome, and he left the wheel and went to the back to make coffee. of crouse the thing went off the road with no one at the wheel and crashed.
the guy sued them since the manual didnt say you couldnt get up and walk to the back to make coffee while driving. he won $1 million and a new motorhome...

Another thing that should be mentioned that the guy used the "auto-pilot" while doing that. He actualy thought that with "auto-pilot" on the car drives it self.

Another story I remembered that a women won a case in suing a microwave owen maker for not including in the manual that "you can't dry your kitten in the microwave after it took a bath"

How do they even think of doing such things.

I don't think we should actively kill stupid people. I think we should just take off the warning labels and let Darwin do the rest.

Seriously, though, that's completely retarded. :bangin:

^^ :lol:, agreed.

BerserkerCatSplat said:
I don't think we should actively kill stupid people. I think we should just take off the warning labels and let Darwin do the rest.

That sound very familiar! Eddie Izzard?

BerserkerCatSplat said:

Absolutely agree there.

darwin would have his work cut out for him
i'm afraid =[ altho i'd be more than willing
to help out with a spiked metal bat heheheh

BerserkerCatSplat said:
I don't think we should actively kill stupid people. I think we should just take off the warning labels and let Darwin do the rest

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Im quoting you on that

AutoMX said:
Urban legend, nobody ever sued anyone for that and it's debatable whether it actually happened or not.

http://www.snopes.com/autos/techno/cruise.asp

That's dumb..trying to blame some company/farm for poor road upkeep whilst drunk? Hope he gets it in the end

And on top of that, it's right where I live too..here in the Antelope Valley..even the Edwards Fed. Credit Union advert when I went to the page :lol: