Happy New Gear!

About to get very stoned, and possibly very drunk.

Have a great New Years!

http://img476.imageshack.**/img476/2690/nye20056cy.jpg
Thats a nice pic from last night (not mine) :)

On a side not, we woke up to find out some SOB decided to scratch our Merc :thumbsdown: Stupid pricks, when will they learn!!

Sorry for the negativity so early..

Wtf, all the Canadians (am I right? I hope so!) will get stoned? Right time to take over Canada!

Is it some national habit to use weed instead of alcohol to get wasted?

CyberMonkey said:
Wtf, all the Canadians (am I right? I hope so!) will get stoned? Right time to take over Canada!

dude its what we do best. i do not know a single person in canada between the ages of 22-40 who has not smoked weed

Is it legal, like in Holland?

I guess the famous dialogue in Pulp Fiction would be less cool with "Canada" instead of "Holland", though :)

CyberMonkey said:
Is it legal, like in Holland?

I guess the famous dialogue in Pulp Fiction would be less cool with "Canada" instead of "Holland", though :)

all provinces have different rules but british columbia(where i live) is probaly the slackest. you'd be arrested for j-walking before smoking weed, haha

matt_shaw said:
CyberMonkey said:

dude its what we do best. i do not know a single person in canada between the ages of 22-40 who has not smoked weed

Does inhaling second-hand smoke count?

ryosuke said:
we're going to have dinner, dunno what yet, with some people and then climb a near mountain at around 12 (feldberg, at least one guy here will know that ;)) and ride down with sleds. i just hope somebody thought of gl?hwein. :D

Was thinking about that as well but wasn't sure because the weater forecast predicted a temperature change, so we went there two days ago and rode down a couple of times in deep fog not seeing where we were going :)

Last night wasn't too bad, I still can remeber everything :lol:

Nelis said:
Jusr came back from my new years party, was a blast, unlimited drinking just 20 euro's :p. Had some good fun :D.

Unlimited drinking <-> posting here right after your party, with only a couple of mistakes in your post.
wtf? ;-)

Was at a club last night and a big rocket was fired outside but it desided to fall over right as it was about to set off and it went inside the nightclub.. two people got rushed to the hospital and the morons who fired the rocket ran off.. Idiots, the had used a empty 1?L coke bottle..

Had a good New Year's, but I've learned one thing: Freixenet "cordon negro" white wine = crap. I've had 3,5 glasses of it last night (OK, that's more than I've ever had before, I usually limit myself to about two glasses, mostly rose or red wine, about 4 times a year) and I still feel sick :( That oughta teach me to not drink if I don't like the taste instead of chucking it all down just to get rid of it :thumbsdown:

Well, now to wait 364 more days before we can resurrect this thread.

mautzel said:
ryosuke said:
we're going to have dinner, dunno what yet, with some people and then climb a near mountain at around 12 (feldberg, at least one guy here will know that ;)) and ride down with sleds. i just hope somebody thought of gl?hwein. :D

Was thinking about that as well but wasn't sure because the weater forecast predicted a temperature change, so we went there two days ago and rode down a couple of times in deep fog not seeing where we were going :)

Last night wasn't too bad, I still can remeber everything :lol:
i heard it was quite funny....i have no idea how i got down the mountain, though. i only remeber that i fell from the sled all the time, run into everything and was run over by other sleds, laughing all the time and then was carried down by two mates, which is the last thing i know for a few hours, can't recall most of the way...damn alcohol...
weather was nice on top though, lots of people there, all had vrought fireworks, some kind of open air disco...it even started to snow later on.