Maybe Clarkson should test the new SS blazer and Z06 ?

niteriyder

Car(s)
99 FRC VETTE
http://videos.camaroz28.com/Player.aspx?fileid=992A577F-9750-43B6-B185-B39507904EDA&p=0

60885_bottom_small_photo_350.jpg

Im sure he would enjoy both of them :)

Should be in Video Offers...

I love the Trailblazer SS thingy. I never thought I'd like an American "truck" but it looks so damn cool! Nice vid

The Z06. Thats like a higher-spec version of the C6 is it?

yeh it's a uprated c6. I don't think the blazer SS would be that good. Would prolly be more like that dodge truck with the viper engine, pretty powerfull but useless in europe and crowded towns, for offroading it's no good either because it has no 4x4...

they may test the z06, but i highly doubt they are going to tet the blazer, because nobody in britain cares about it.

on top of the fact that they dont get the blazer (i think you meant trailblazer) as far as i know.

The problem with American cars is that they only come in LHD, which means that they are highly unpractical and cost alot more insurance.

well the new z06 is not just an uprated c6 lol
its a certified supar car killer

505hp for 70 thou usd

yikes!

the z06 may have a chance to be on the show if they can't find anything else, but theres no way theyll test the blazer. jeremy will just say that its a big,ugly, and badly made drug dealers car.

As there wasnt so much American bashing in the last season (Was there any?) TopGear should go and bash some American Cars, but the Z06 isnt the perfect choice. The Blazer would be nice for that.... :bangin:

osabros said:
the z06 may have a chance to be on the show if they can't find anything else, but theres no way theyll test the blazer. jeremy will just say that its a big,ugly, and badly made drug dealers car.

...And I'll have to agree with that.

I got curious and read some tech articles on the Z06. That car is an altogether completely different car than the base C6. The chassis itself utilizes more aluminium and has shaved off a lot of weight. It's amazing how much that car offers for such a budget price.

You still get the Fisher Price interior though . . . which you can always upgrade with a custom aftermarket job.

Z Draci said:
I got curious and read some tech articles on the Z06. That car is an altogether completely different car than the base C6. The chassis itself utilizes more aluminium and has shaved off a lot of weight. It's amazing how much that car offers for such a budget price.

but its still got leaf springs which kills it for me. it may be a lot of car for a litlle money but really: how expensive can it be to fit proper springs in the back?!?!?

why? caus all the others say it's bad?

as long as it does the nurburgring in under 8 mins, who gives a fuck what suspension it has ?

and they spanned the leaf spring accross the width of the car, a completely new design using existing technology.

osabros said:
Z Draci said:

but its still got leaf springs which kills it for me. it may be a lot of car for a litlle money but really: how expensive can it be to fit proper springs in the back?!?!?

instead of repeating the crap you here on top gear, why don't you do your own research...

it will be a waste of time.... to try the vietnamise suspension!

fuck it. clarkson already liked the C6 in Heaven and Hell, his new movie. and with the Z06 having more power and still costing its budget price. how could he not like it ? and who cares what suspension it has, aslong as it can go around a corner.

it is American, what else can I say.... and besides he already say in the same video that he has been wrong and this is one more case.... since 1974 8)

osabros said:

I've told you once, and I'll tell you again. Before you go repeating what Jeremy Clarkson tells you, I highly recommend you go do some research and actually learn something about suspension. In this case, transverse leaf springs. Then, when you've done that, go drive a Z06 and tell me if the suspension sucks.

Yayox, this goes for you as well. Until you have the proper information to back up your opinions, stop listening to Jeremy Clarkson.