Ringmeet 2019 - Taking in US refugees!

In the meantime me not finding the bottle of Jack all evening, thinking it was empty and instead just drinking spezi, was probably the best coincident for my part :D. Then again, that's how I ended up playing nurse and taxi in the middle of the night ;). Oh yeah, found the Jack the next morning sitting in plain sight..

It is confirmed, @Brotan was saved by Spezi.

In the meantime me not finding the bottle of Jack all evening, thinking it was empty and instead just drinking spezi, was probably the best coincident for my part :D. Then again, that's how I ended up playing nurse and taxi in the middle of the night ;). Oh yeah, found the Jack the next morning sitting in plain sight..

As soon as I read "bottle of Jack" that damn Kesha song popped into my mind and I kept reading the rest of your post in her voice to the melody....damn you.

Is it the texture? Try touching other things that feel good. :D

Probably. I've been lumpier than usual, yet the Puffalumps always feel good. I should squeeze a Puffalump.

Also, you might have one more camper. I should figure out how to attend.

I'm downgrading to "maybe", though it's probably less relevant since I'm not camping.

• Sad
Reactions: MWF
Is it too early yet to ask what the fee will be if different from last year?

Reserved the last room available at Gästehaus am Fels just in case. No penalty if I cancel and decide to camp. At least this way, I won't be SOL when I finally stop waffling about and finalize my plans. As it is now, pretty much everything in Altenahr is fully booked and what few rooms are left are monumentally expensive (3-4x what I paid at Hotel Royal Montana last year). Interesting to see so little availability in March since last year I made my booking in late June and there were plenty of cheap rooms available.

Still waiting to hear back from Weihs here. Probably should bug him again.

Same here. I’m just worried that if I email again, it’ll be looked at as two bookings instead of just one.

Just camp, you pansies! Camping WTF!!*

*not really, I basically hate it, but I like not spending a gazillion on hotels, too.

As a kid, I grew up with a father who loved camping. I’ve been all over Wisconsin and some parts of Kentucky and Tennessee. I’m over it. Despite that, I wouldn’t have to deal with mosquitos like you do in the murica.