Idiots+motorcycles=LOL

[video]https://vid.me/JP5nH[/video]

TLDW:
Idiot who can't fucking ride runs from cops on stolen bike, gets caught with a knife, meth, and a stolen pistol.

Ah, the "stolen" bit explains why the cops went after him the way they did. At first I thought they stopped him with guns drawn because of the slightly irregular lane change for the left turn.

The stolen part also explains the liberal application of throttle when setting off while not going anywhere fast. :p

[video=youtube_share;_QtNJYpp-Ts]https://youtu.be/_QtNJYpp-Ts?t=33s[/video]

Did he really think it was going to go as intended? I don't see any evidence of planning...

Last edited:
[No message]

Not available in most of Europe for some reason.

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.

Not available in most of Europe for some reason.

TLDR: 3 Jackasses rode dirt bike stupidly in the city, one crash on a curb, one almost crash into a cop (this gif), crashed into a fence instead, tried to fight the cop, and ran away.

:ROFLMAO:

Damn it! These are funny. Oh man, I saved money for my bike and I'd hate myself if something like that happen to me.

Damn it! These are funny. Oh man, I saved money for my bike and I'd hate myself if something like that happen to me.
Often the bikes used like this are stolen, in many cases the VIN and Engine serial numbers are filed off and they are never registered.

Doing 155 clicks and then three bikers on the wrong side of the road!!!!!!!!!!!

NSFW

Last edited:
What's NSFW about that?

Aude Bros posted on YT
For everyone asking, Piston just clarified on his Instagram that the biker that crashed is actually the fourth motorcycle after the car. He hit the back of the black car. He's alive and fine, in appearance he's only suffering from a broken arm. See you on the road, V.

Crash in Montréal 2 weeks ago.

Driver had no license or registration.

Quite incredible that he didn't die.