The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

I think it is rather funny that what he says about "their country" describes his dysfunctional administration.

Now lets see how they justify it.

Edit

One more thing of note here. As several have pointed out in several other social media venues, where is any Republican on this? During the 2016 election, they would call him out routinely, not so much now. The conscious of the GOP seems to have died with McCain.

Last edited:
Trump could host a lynching and his supporters would still claim he's not a racist.

That mother fucker would sell tickets for it, don't give him any ideas.

He already had the idea and said so.

Just preempting the "it was a figure of speech" "he got carried away in the moment" "this is a one-time thing" excuses (fortunately I don't have to go dig all this up in the thread again, because someone else already was keeping track of Trump's bullshit):

There are many examples of President Trump showing his racial prejudices against people of colour, his words and actions have emboldened white nationalists. Below I will list a handful of examples of his racist rhetoric.
From retweeting fake anti-muslim videos shared online by a fringe British ultranationalist group that drew condemnation from Britain's Prime Minister[1] to his actions in gutting programs meant to stop right-wing terrorism,[2]he will inevitably create more racial tension that will lead to racially motivated violence. When you had white nationalist and supremacy sympathizers in this administration such as Gorka[3] and Bannon,[4] while continuing to have the likes of Stephen Miller[5] in the White House it only further emboldens the white supremacists and racists.
This is why so many of us are have been concerned by the actions of the President. Did you watch the President's unhinged press conference after the Charlottesville tragedy? I have never seen any head of state of a Western ally act in such a belligerent manner. He went so far as to defend Neo-Nazis at the Charlottesville Neo-Nazi rally. You can watch the entire press conference on PBS.[6] How about his Arizona speech where he went on a tirade against the "fake media,"read out his previous words from the press conference while leaving out the most important and controversial bit - "fine people on many sides, on many sides" - equating Neo-Nazis with counter protesters and referring to them as fine people.[7] He was defending Neo-Nazis. This was a Neo-Nazi rally. There were no fine people on both sides. They were making Nazi salutes, flying Nazi flags, wearing Nazi clothes, making Nazi chants. Here is a documentary by VICE News of the Neo-Nazi rally that took place, the one President Trump defended by stating that there were fine people on this side too.[8]
So what raised our suspicions as to why we believe President Trump holds racial prejudices against people of colour?
  • His public insistence that President Obama wasn't born in America is a racist conspiracy.[9]
  • In 1989 he wanted 5 innocent African-American boys to be executed for a heinous crime they did not commit. They were imprisoned for decades until DNA evidence exonerated them of the crime. A settlement was reached between the 5 men and the city of New York for $40 million, yet Trump was still attacking the 5 exonerated African-American men.[10]
  • In 1973 the Justice Department filed a civil rights case accusing the Trump organization for violating the Fair Housing Act of 1968 for discriminating against people for colour.[11]
  • As President he went so far as to attack a judge who was presiding over a lawsuit against the President's fraudulent Trump University. He argued that the judge was biased due to his Latin-American ancestry.[12] It should also be noted that President Trump donated $25,000 to Florida Republican Attorney General Pam Bondi and AG Bondi decided not to investigate fraud allegations against Trump University.[13] The donation was done through the Trump Foundation. The Trump Foundation was investigated over a number of issues[14] and recently dissolved following an investigation led by the New York Attorney General.[15]

EDIT: When finding yourself in a hole, get a bigger shovel.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation...ratic-lawmakers-to-go-back-to-their-countries

He's doubled down, even while his administration is trying to explain it away. The House is preparing a resolution condemning Trump's racist remarks, so he's responded by criticizing the move and demanding an apology for the American people, the people of Israel, and the office of the President from those he tweeted about.

Last edited:

Should not be surprised of this. He launched his political career with the racist birther lie (and has based his political platform on just lying about everything to suit his narrative). He is also completely dependent on the bigot vote to be reelected.

So, let's go. Calling out the usual Trump apologists: @prizrak, @LeVeL, @TC. Get to work justifying this irredeemable huge piece of racist shit now.
Nothing to justify, he is getting all of the publicity without spending a dime. Exactly same shit he did previous election and y'all still don't see through it.

So are you saying exactly what I thought you'd say: he wasn't being racist, it was a publicity stunt, and it worked, he's a genius.

Oh and concentration camp is 100% fitting to what they're doing in the border. Every dictionary is against you.

So are you saying exactly what I thought you'd say: he wasn't being racist, it was a publicity stunt, and it worked, he's a genius.
You are reading things I didn't say to fit your narrative. I've not said anything either way on the subject of him being racist.
Oh and concentration camp is 100% fitting to what they're doing in the border. Every dictionary is against you.
  1. In the English language a dictionary is not the authority on what the word means but rather a record of known meanings of the word. (look up literally as an example)
  2. In modern language the phrase is used to describe a specific type of an interment camp, which is not what is happening at the border* Ask yourself this why are Japanese interment camps during WW2 weren't and still aren't called concentration camps? By your own logic that definition would fit...

*Not that it makes what is happening there OK by any stretch, everyone deserves humane treatment.

And the record for what a word means, fits 100% to the concentration camps at the border.

Yes, many people refer to Manzanar and others as concentration camps. Hell, Google even autocompletes it when searching for it. It's in the first sentence of the Wikipedia article. Does not disprove anything.

You're wrong. Also, do you consider Trump a racist or not? Since you have definitely not denied it.

Last edited:
^ What you are witnessing is how racism has survived so long in this country, the act of silent consent.

@prizrak: They are called concentration camps, the "internment camps" label was always used by people who couldn't admit that the US ran concentration camps - guess that's still true.

The depth of the delusion here is fascinating. You are defending a president whose separating of children from their parents and putting them in inhumane concentration camps gets kicked out of the news by his open association with a pedophile sex trafficker, which gets bumped out of the news by his openly racist attack against four sitting representatives.

This is the man you are defending.

I honestly think that LeVel and other Trumpists would let him shit in their mouths if it meant a "liburl" had to smell their breath.

Also, do you consider Trump a racist or not? Since you have definitely not denied it.
I don't know if he is, I haven't seen him do anything overtly racist as of yet. The latest tweets are questionable as was him holding on to the birth certificate thing for a while now. So mildly racist perhaps. Certainly xenophobic to a certain degree.
You are defending a president whose separating children from their parents and putting them in inhumane
When have I defended separating children from their parents? I defend some of his policies, and never the man himself (feel free to find prove to the contrary)
kicked out of the news by his open association with a pedophile sex trafficker
When was that?

You have defended the man who is doing it, you've made excuses for him (as you have in this post) and that makes you complicit.

How can you say you haven't seen him do anything racist after this? What we are seeing is just another installment of a long history of race-driven decisions going back to the 1980s. Not every racist is going to show up wearing Klan robes, and if that's your standard of what is considered racism then you are part of the problem.

Breaking news: Prizrak is now racist. Watch me become racist for defending him.

you may be going a bit too far to the extremes (general you pointing in the vague direction of thread.)

You have defended the man who is doing it, you've made excuses for him (as you have in this post) and that makes you complicit.
Again where have I defended the man rather than his policies?
How can you say you haven't seen him do anything racist after this? What we are seeing is just another installment of a long history of race-driven decisions going back to the 1980s.
What actual racists things has he done, not said actually done
that's your standard of what is considered racism then you are part of the problem.
My standard for racism is actions, you can talk shit all you want but if it's not reflected in your actions does it actually matter?

Last edited:
Nothing to justify, he is getting all of the publicity without spending a dime. Exactly same shit he did previous election and y'all still don't see through it.

I don't think he meant that. Not now, not then.

On one thing I agree: indignation will bring him more publicity and fame and votes from the idiots who would believe such nonsenses. And they are a lot.

The best, I think, is to laugh about it; not sneeringly, not aggressively, not histerically, but wholeheartedly, treating those things for what they are: manifestations of stupidity.

Oh, and never forget how stupid he really is. Because laughing is good, but knowing what he is will be important when the time comes. Because he is that, he is not a genius.

Again where have I defended the man rather than his policies?

You can't compartmentalize him from his policies. The policies are coming from his attitudes and biases, there's no changing that.

What actual racists things has he done, not said actually done

Speech is a behavior, it's something we do.

My standard for racism is actions, you can talk shit all you want but if it's not reflected in your actions does it actually matter?

Again, speech, tweets, and policy decisions are all actions or behaviors; all of which are observable. Look at any mental health assessment and the section for speech is listed under clinically observed behavior, as it is with clinical reports.

Justify all you want, rationalize all you want, play semantic games if it helps you sleep at night, you are currently, right now, in this conversation defending a racist.

You can't compartmentalize him from his policies.
Why not? His policies are what actually matters, where they come from is irrelevant, some of the worst policies in the world come from the best of intentions, after all we all know what the road to hell is paved with.
Speech is a behavior, it's something we do.
So you have never said you would kill someone and then not do it?

policy decisions
Show me unequivocally racist policy decisions of his
you are currently, right now, in this conversation defending a racist.
citation needed