The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

I don't comment on things I either have no opinion on or agree with.

Sounds about right. Support a policy. See evidence policy doesn't work -> "no opinion or agree with those news"
Fake news eh guys?

Omg like you're so badass. Watch out for this guy, everybody.

@MrNice , never questioned Trump's rights to say what he says. I question the moral integrity of those who do the mental gymnastics (prizrak) to not accept he's a racist asshole. Like you need to go kill a black guy just cos he's black before you can be labelled as a racist.

I mentioned before that I am a descendant of someone who fought in the American Revolution. I, too, have had the trope that Trump used directed at me. In my case, because the reason that it happened is because I also have Jewish ancestry, it would be more correct to call what happened "ethnocentrist," but that's really just another name for the same type of hate.

Sounds about right. Support a policy. See evidence policy doesn't work -> "no opinion or agree with those news"
Fake news eh guys?
Please point out* a failed policy I have voiced support for.

*As in provide actual quotes from me supporting the policy

Last edited:
Well, that didn't take long. One of Trump's rallies eruped into chants of "Send her back!" today.

But totally Not Racist™, right guys? ...right?

We may have completely misjudged him...

This is also the guy who criticized some of "The Squad" (such a stupid name) for using profanity, when they were quoting Trump. He also accused Pelosi of being racist for criticizing Trump's racism. The fat sack of shit can't even gaslight well.

You say that and yet you spent the past 3 pages on whether he is racist or not without even once mentioning the new asylum seeking policy.

Why waste my breath? We've already established that Trump supporters are more interested in playing semantic games with morality and have no empathy for asylum seekers. I already said that his policies are spawned from a racist root, which was argued against for 3 pages.

Whether dumb or not, they are concentrating on the wrong things. This is really the problem with MSM (left or right leaning doesn't mater), they go for sensationalism over substance. If they stuck to reporting policy he wouldn't be able to "these aren't the droids you are looking for" them with his flamewars.

When you have a president who is making policy one tweet at a time, you can't afford to not pay attention. Hell, his Tweets are part of the Muller investigation and he has blindsided his own staff and department heads by announcing drastic changes in late night Twitter rants.

I don't comment on things I either have no opinion on or agree with.
I will remember this the next time you don't condemn racism.

Hey, speaking of lies and gaslighting, remember when Trump said he had no knowledge of the hush money he paid to Stormy Daniels?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...-involved-hush-money-scheme-unsealed-n1031246

Soooo, about that....

The FBI believed then-candidate Donald Trump was closely involved in a scheme to hide hush-money payments to adult film star Stormy Daniels, who claimed to have had an affair with Trump, court documents from the closed campaign finance case against former Trump-fixer Michael Cohen show.

The documents, released Thursday, describe a “series of calls, text messages, and emails” among Cohen, Trump, Trump campaign aide Hope Hicks, Keith Davidson — an attorney for Daniels, whose legal name is Stephanie Clifford — and David Pecker, an executive of the company that published the National Enquirer.

“I have learned that in the days following the Access Hollywood video, Cohen exchanged a series of calls, text messages and emails with Keith Davidson, who was then Clifford’s attorney, David Pecker and Dylan Howard of American Media Inc. (“AMI”), the publisher of the National Enquirer, Trump, and Hope Hicks, who was then press secretary for Trump’s presidential campaign,” an FBI agent investigating the matter wrote in the released documents.

“Based on the timing of these calls, and the content of the text messages and emails, I believe that at least some of these communications concerned the need to prevent Clifford from going public, particularly in the wake of the Access Hollywood story,” the agent said.

The unsealed documents say Hicks called Cohen at 7:20 p.m. on Oct. 8, 2016 — the first time she had called him in weeks — and that Trump joined the call seconds later. The conversation lasted four minutes. Hicks and Cohen spoke privately after Trump left the call and, after that, Cohen phoned Pecker. Moments after that conversation ended, Cohen received a phone call from Howard, the chief content officer of American Media. After that call, Cohen rang Hicks back, ended that call, and then took another from Pecker. At 8:03 p.m., according to the unsealed court documents, Cohen called Trump. They spoke for eight minutes.

The two would speak again Oct. 26, the day when Cohen would wire $130,000 to an escrow account that would eventually be sent to Daniels' attorney as payment for the agreement to secure her silence. The first call was at 8:26 a.m. for three minutes, and the second came at 8:34 a.m.

The last phone call between Trump and Cohen described in the documents took place at 11:48 a.m. on Oct. 28 and lasted about five minutes. Later that day, Cohen's and Daniels' attorneys confirmed that the paperwork for the agreement for Daniels' silence was complete.

The FBI agent wrote in the document that the information came from a review of Cohen's telephone records and under warrants to obtain Cohen’s emails. In addition, the documents say the FBI questioned Hicks about her involvement.

In a statement from jail, Cohen said, "As I stated in my open testimony, I and members of the Trump Organization were directed by Mr. Trump to handle the Stormy Daniel' matter, including making the hush-money payment."

"The conclusion of the investigation exonerating the Trump Organization's role should be of great concern to the American people and investigated by Congress and the Department of Justice," Cohen said.

He added that a statement a day earlier from Jay Sekulow, Trump's personal attorney, was "completely distorted and dishonest."

Cohen's attorney, Lanny Davis, accused Sekulow of having "issued a misleading and false statement" and asked him to answer two questions.

"Is it not a fact that SDNY prosecutors found President Trump to have directly and coordinated the commission of felony involving campaign finance federal laws?" Davis wrote in a statement. "Is it not also a fact that upon his loss of purported immunity as President of the United States, he is subject to arrest, incarceration and trial for that trial?"

On Wednesday, Sekulow said, "We are pleased that the investigation surrounding these ridiculous campaign finance allegations is now closed," adding, "We have maintained from the outset that the president never engaged in any campaign finance violation."

The release of the previously redacted documents comes a day after the federal judge in the case disclosed that prosecutors had concluded their probe into Cohen’s campaign finance crimes and ordered the release of search warrants tied to the case.

Cohen, Trump's former lawyer and fixer, is serving a three-year prison sentence for a slew of crimes, including breaking campaign finance laws by hiding payments to Daniels and another woman who also claimed she had an affair with Trump.

"The campaign finance violations discussed in the materials are a matter of national importance," Judge William Pauley III said in court papers, denying the government's request for limited redactions. "Now that the government’s investigation into those violations has concluded, it is time that every American has an opportunity to scrutinize the materials."

Last August, Cohen admitted to making the illegal payments to Daniels and former Playboy model Karen McDougal at Trump's behest to silence them ahead of the 2016 election.

Trump has denied the affairs.

The New York probe has long been viewed as potentially perilous for Trump and his associates. The judge's disclosure is the clearest indication yet that federal investigators have concluded their investigation of possible campaign finance crimes involving Cohen and likely any of Trump's other business associates or family members.

Last edited:
Trump supporters
You keep calling me a Trump supporter and yet the only policy of his I have ever supported was tax cuts...
have no empathy for asylum seekers
Not sure if you are talking specifically about me, but I fail to remember a single time I said I had no sympathy for asylum seekers. My only issue was the inflammatory rhetoric used.
When you have a president who is making policy one tweet at a time, you can't afford to not pay attention.
Paying attention is not the same as [over] reporting on it. Also while I am not extremely well versed in policy making process I am fairly certain that there are a few other things that need to happen for a policy to be implemented than just Tweeting.
I will remember this the next time you don't condemn racism.
I don't believe in thought crimes.

You said: "I don't comment on things I either have no opinion on or agree with."

By your own measure, by not condemning a statement or practice you are either tacitly or directly supporting it. I'm just using the yardstick you handed me.

You said: "I don't comment on things I either have no opinion on or agree with."

By your own measure, by not condemning a statement or practice you are either tacitly or directly supporting it. I'm just using the yardstick you handed me.
If you post “Trump did this terrible thing” do you really need me to be like “bro, you are right”

Fuck fats cheeto.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Congresswoman Omar just arrived back in the Twin Cities. <a href="https://t.co/ZiFqWnDJgQ">pic.twitter.com/ZiFqWnDJgQ</a></p>&mdash; Tom Hauser (@thauserkstp) <a href="">July 18, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It seems to me the discussion is focusing on the wrong points:

Everybody is disputing over whether Trump is racist or not. But, in the end, does it matter? What he is doing in actions is giving a free hand to racism by not opposing it when it would matter.

"hey, what do you think about your racist supporters getting high with plain stupidity and hate?"
"I disagree with that. I didn't say it, they did, but I'm not happy and I disagree".

Which means

"meh, who cares? I think it is not important and I am not bothered by what my supporters said (it was not against me, after all), and even if I know that many, many people will get angry about that, the most I care is not being identified with my racist supporters, which I will do by make it abundantly clear (even twice or thrice) that I did not say those sentences, they did. Ok, you press guys? Not me: them."

Which, actually, is perfectly in line with a histrionic egomaniac such as him.

From someone like that, you must never expect coherency; speech does not need to reflect reality or to contain the true beliefs of the speaker, it is only a tool to grasp other people's attention and favour and to reach the egomaniac's goals of power and social success.

As long as one will try to understand Trump's behaviour by adapting it to one's own personal template, failure is assured. He does not work by the standard, healthy schematics, he is a sociopath who does only care for himself, and even that by focusing mostly on the short term and easy rewards.

In that regard, "racist" is not something that really suits well with Trump; he will be, and he won't a minute later, the only compass guiding his words and behaviour being what he thinks will get him the biggest reward for his own ego.

In that sense, his racism compass probably tends towards "mild racism", because he has always lived among racist to mildly racist people, and he has adapted to give those people what they wanted so they can be happy towards him. At the same time, he never pondered racism on his own.

Anyway, we may never know Trump's real thoughts by his words, because we do not even know if he is conscious of his own real wills and desires.

It is Trump's uncertainty principle. Let's not bicker about that.

Let's concentrate on the effects of Trump's actions instead, even on a broader sense, because on that it seems that we agree much, much more.

Last edited:
The US are only a small margin away from becoming a place where leftists and people of color (and, of course, leftist people of color) will be attacked in broad daylight and the attackers being celebrated for defending America.

The US are only a small margin away from becoming a place where leftists and people of color (and, of course, leftist people of color) will be attacked in broad daylight and the attackers being celebrated for defending America.
Utter bullshit

Last edited:
So one attack 2 years ago, which ended in the driver being put in jail for what he did, is now?

It would seem that it is the left that has been more consistently violent while the sidelines cheer
https://nypost.com/2019/07/17/liberals-cheer-as-antifa-violence-escalates/

Congratulations - you found one inflammatory article about one event. You know better than this, the left is "consistently violent?" Give me a break, I thought you were smarter than this -- unless you have some pretty substantial evidence that Left Wing Terrorism is a serious threat AND that it is more common, or more lethal than terrorism from the right. And I think every law enforcement agency in the country would love to see that groundbreaking data, because it flies in the face of every trend I've seen that is on law enforcement radar.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...hirds-us-terrorism-tied-right-wing-extremists 2/3 of all terrorist attacks have been linked to the right. Liberals didn't attack synagogues, drive their car through crowds, or shoot up gay night clubs. Most these AntiFa clowns firebombing stores are going to be the same people who show up at any protest to try to incite violence, we saw this in Berkeley and Oakland while I lived there; agitators showing up to any protest, no matter what it was for just to throw rocks, break windows and use the crowd as cover.

Congratulations - you found one inflammatory article about one event.
I answered like for like... (also I literally grabbed first article from Google "antifa violence")

2/3 of all terrorist attacks have been linked to the right.
SPLC is not the best of sources in general, but from the article itself.

Quartz via SPLC said:
“A Quartz analysis of the database shows that almost two-thirds of terror attacks in the (United States) last year were tied to racist, anti-Muslim, homophobic, anti-Semitic, fascist, anti-government, or xenophobic motivations,” its posting says.
Bolded part would apply to Portland's Antifa as well so I question how good that study was in the first place.

There is also the fact that a lot of left wing violence goes unreported or under reported. It's bad enough in Portland that they are literally trying to ban wearing masks - https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...an-masked-protesters-like-antifa-in-effort-to

There are plenty of violent assholes on both sides, and plenty of BS from various journalists and pseudo-journalists and since we are entering a new election cycle (though feels like we never left) they are all going to intensify but @Dr_Grip is full of shit, it's all a very small vocal/violent minority and is hardly an indication of any kind of major trends in the country. By the very definition the people who would show up to political rallies are going to be more radical than the rest of us.