The great FG postcard swap!

8DKK is what I have to pay to send something within .dk, and then it can take up to a week (yes a fucking week in a country you can cross in mere hours) if I want next day delivery it's 27DKK :wall:
Ah, that's why I paid as much last November...

Ah, that's why I paid as much last November...

No you 'only' paid 25, the person selling the stamp probably thought you wanted to send it to Germany, had it been the other it would have had a huge 'quick-letter' sticker on it.

Ok! So I found where my usual postcard supplier had hidden their stand, and I have 10 crisp new Aussie postcards up for grabs.. there are a couple of others that are ready to go as soon as I can find a damn postbox, but anyone who wants one, PM me a postal address!

Another one arrived!

Thanks JimCorrigan. :D

8XXTbSs.jpg

I am nearly out of room in my board. :D

PQ7Z6PU.jpg

Thanks to all the people that contributed. <3

Choose someone at random :lol:

Are we still doing this?
I fear some of you changed addresses since I last sent you postcards...

Was in Alaska last weekend, wish I remembered about this so I could've sent some from there.

You're all welcome to send me a card. My address has not changed in the last 11 years. ;)

I need to start picking some up, but I'd still be for it.

I'll keep this in mind.
I still have a bunch here for anyone interested!

I am, but I ran out of space in my corkboard! :LOL:
My address has definitely changed. If you want it, please send a PM and send your current address, too.

Will do.
You're all welcome to send me a card. My address has not changed in the last 11 years. ;)

:rolleyes:

I've got a pretty exciting trip coming up in December to a unique destination. If anyone wants a postcard from there, let me know! From where? You'll have to wait and see!

I've got a pretty exciting trip coming up in December to a unique destination. If anyone wants a postcard from there, let me know! From where? You'll have to wait and see!
Sign me up!