Random Thoughts....

That's a good enough reason!

Just played D&D for the first time. Not what I was expecting. Not sure what to make of it, but definitely will go back for another session with this group at least once.

Got me thinking, someone needs to develop a modern world, non-fantasy variant. Maybe call it Factories & Farms where the races of players are things like workers, executives, mechanics, engineers, drivers, laborers, etc. Instead of fighting off goblins or wild animals, you have assembly line robots, autonomous cars, and the like.

you can make a homebrew with that concept ;)

Just played D&D for the first time. Not what I was expecting. Not sure what to make of it, but definitely will go back for another session with this group at least once.

Got me thinking, someone needs to develop a modern world, non-fantasy variant. Maybe call it Factories & Farms where the races of players are things like workers, executives, mechanics, engineers, drivers, laborers, etc. Instead of fighting off goblins or wild animals, you have assembly line robots, autonomous cars, and the like.

That already exists in various forms. You can also do near-future sci-fi in the form of CyberPunk 2020 or ShadowRun.

There are many RPGs that are not D&D. I have played both Star Wars and Star Trek.

Remember remember the fifth of November.

I came home from a work dinner ten minutes ago, and I'm too drunk to do the stuff that still needed doing tonight. Ah well, it's half past eleven, I might as well go to bed.

It snowed Monday causing a ton of shit on roads. Apparently O’Hare has a couple planes skid off the runways and one put a wing to the grass to stop. My thought on that “maybe you should divert some of these planes?” Surely there was a “nearby” airport to land planes that were low on fuel. It seemed the only ones that were landing were ones who had been circling for a while. It’s now snowing again. Too early I think.

It snowed Monday causing a ton of shit on roads. Apparently O’Hare has a couple planes skid off the runways and one put a wing to the grass to stop. My thought on that “maybe you should divert some of these planes?” Surely there was a “nearby” airport to land planes that were low on fuel. It seemed the only ones that were landing were ones who had been circling for a while. It’s now snowing again. Too early I think.

I think we landed!

:ROFLMAO:

One of my friends said "kat im sorry there are no dunsparce" and my literal reaction was, 'but i just caught one in my yard????"

Go ended up being my fav pokemon game that I've played every day since july 2016 so i guess im taking it better then most people