Random Thoughts....

And in German V is pronounced "fow" (rhymes with now) and W is "vay".

Which means VW becomes "Dieselbetruegenwichser".

I was going back through my post this was Dec 31st 2011.

Alright having just seen how some of the world has passed into... THE FUTURE!!! im thinking what do you think will this new year bring. I have five predictions for 2012 below

5. Android users will learn how annoying it was for them to use voice search on their smartphone as apple users go nuts for siri. Iphone users will persist to ask again and again even though siri didn?t get it correct the first time. Apple users will continue to look down their noses and ignore their platform failings

4. Natural Gas becomes the ?go to? for energy projects to be built. Despite major increases in nuclear, hydro and wind power this evidently will not go far enough. With oil reaching peak crude will hit record hights. Natural Gas which was once burned off at sites, will have a larger scope and recapture efforts will start on large scale.

3. Muttonchops! The return of heavy sideburns for men in professional work environments will start to take hold. Im not talking light 5 O?Clock shadow sideburns either im talking the full Martin Van Buren

2. A new social network reduces Facebook market share. As Facebook has grown it has alienated many of its uses causing some to leave and others to change their use of the site. A new social network with a simpler interface will lure millions away.

1. WAR!!! Ok im not necessarily talking about with guns but with computers. Ya there has been China playing and Anonymous with threats and DoS attacts but im talking big. Serious attacks from multiple sources that bring down infrastructure and cause cataclysmic effects for the general population.

What are your predictions?

I might have to make more predictions

Zingers > Twinkies.

Come at me.

Zingers > Twinkies.

Come at me.

Did you wake up with a sweet tooth and a bad disposition?

What variant do you prefer? I like the coconut ones.

Cupcakes dude. Cupcakes.

I agree that cupcakes are superior, but you can't get decent cupcakes from a gas station.

If you stop and think about it, your statement depends rather heavily on the gas station. and whether there is a bakery in close proximity. :p

If you stop and think about it, your statement depends rather heavily on the gas station. and whether there is a bakery in close proximity. :p

Depends on if the fuel station is trying to be cool with nicer products inside or not.

Okay, then your average gas station.

Screenshot_20200207-193151.png

It's legit impressive that primates recognize our shared relationship... that said I wouldn't take it's hand because like a wookie it could rip your arm off and beat you with it.

Sometimes help comes from the least expected source.

Orangs are a very passive species.

Adult male chimps on the other hand are liable to rip your head off and shit down your neck.

:roll:

One born every minute.

Looking at the first video I watched of SovietWomble on youtube was 3 years ago.... sure doesn’t feel like that long ago...

And it’s still funny.

I recently bought something on eBay, and it turned out to be faulty. The seller initially refused to pay the return shipping for me, stating that the item is working, even though I staunchly and rightfully claimed it's not. Skip a few days, I was eligible for eBay's customer support to kick in, so I asked them who was right, and they stepped on my side, claiming I'm eligible for a full refund.

Today, the case was closed and the seller gave me a refund. However, one thing is still not exactly clear to me. I paid for the item, and for the shipping. How much should the seller pay me back if we settled (in the end) for a full refund? The item's price plus the shipping or the item's price, the shipping price, and a second shipping price for returning it back? So, if the item's price is x, and the shipping price is y, should he refund me x+y or x+2y?

You should be refunded the full amount, including any shipping and customs charges.