The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

that's just a joke! :D

It’s not like Belgium has contributed much to society. isn’t it basically France?

It’s not like Belgium has contributed much to society. isn’t it basically France?

You, my son, must never have been to Belgium. It's my favorite country in Europe.
Friendly people, French cooking and Dutch hospitality. Who could ask for more?

You, my son, must never have been to Belgium. It's my favorite country in Europe.

I was trying to irritate @bone :)

Ive net @DaHitch at ringmeet and did the Swisstsly 2019 roadtrip with him and many others. Wonderful. Never been to Belgium but there’s no reason why I wouldn’t go.

Good to see you, been awhile.

Reactions: MWF

??? Bruges has its drawbacks, especially if you arrive by car. But... if you love visiting old churches and cathedrals as much as I do, it's definitely a destination; in particular, the Church of Our Lady - that houses Michelangelo's 'Mother and Child' sculpture - which is absolutely breathtaking. Bruges is definitely best visited in the off-tourist-season because the crowds and queues can get maddening. The 'chocolate street' is fun, but expensive. The beer sellers (I hesitate to call them 'bars') are good fun, too. I've been there both alone and with my late wife - who really enjoyed our self-guided tour despite the fact that it rained that day. And yes, we climbed the 'belfry'.

SquareLeft enjoying a beer with lunch on the 'Burg Square' in Bruges - 1997
o6xwgvk.jpg

Last edited:
I was referencing the movie. We had a day and a night in Bruges en route to Ringmeet 2018 and loved the place. The guy at the Airbnb loaned us bikes to explore the city and the weather was perfect. Would definitely go back for a longer visit.

Lol, public toilets, you found a thing without 100s of pics already available! :D

Bunt Ghent > Bruges. It's as pretty, but is actually alive.

Accurate.
F8B40C75-7252-4D74-84A0-F2ACE4CF6B95.jpeg

UJdIany.jpg

Broken image

Me2.

I immediately thought of the mandatory soviet government radios that I heard about recently on the Ushanka Show YouTube channel. You knew something bad happened when the radio played classical music for example, a whole day or more.