Season 2 Schedule - [Start:Jan14][End:June10]

pdanev

Forum Addict
Here's the schedule for the new season!

http://img271.imageshack.**/img271/4136/schedule3qa.jpg

In chronological order:
http://img271.imageshack.**/img271/7599/schedule26yd.jpg

Excel file in case someone is interested, here (rapidshare)

Took a while to make it. Criterias were:
- avoid track/car combo we already did
- have a different car class every weekend
- have a different track environment every weekend (preferably)
- availability of WR setups

The season is much longer than the previous one, due to 2 reasons:
1, The new car usage rule, under which you can not use the same car from a class twice. In cases where e.g. a class contains 2 cars, and say 3 races are scheduled, you can take car A twice and car B once, or car B twice and car A once. If 4 races are scheduled, you have to take car A twice and car be twice as well.
2, To compensate somewhat if someone misses a race. More races means more chance for closing up. (I know it also means more chances of missing a race) :)

Comments, discussion, suggestion etc go in this thread, as long as they are reasonable, so none of the "lets do track XYZ cos it rocks" comments pls.

edit: One more notes about the new car usage rule.

Where there are more races scheduled than cars for that class, you can not use the same car twice untill you have raced everything else from that class. This is so, in order to prevent taking the same car twice, then missing a race, and not racing every car at least once.

Looks great!

Rally with RAC/FZ50/LX6 is going to be interesting. :twisted:

Maybe it would be nice to have a planned week in the schedule when there is no race.
This might cut down on people missing a race if they need to something that can only be done on a Saturday but it doesn't matter which saturday.

^ Sounds good. We can change dates of course while we're in the season in case many people will know in advance they wont be able to join on a particular date, or in case we decide to join some of the master of endurance league race as a team or so... :)

Looks good, it's nice to know the combinations a bit longer in advance for the people who need more practice (that would be me :p )

^ The idea is mainly to plan in advance which car you will use where. ;)

pdanev said:
Aw crap, forgot about that. Oh no! That means I'm going to have to think! :p :lol:

woah... you guys are starting next week already?... crap!... so that means 2 races with a mouse :shock:

FireFox said:
2 races with FO8 :cry: bye bye :p
You can use throttle help, dunno if that makes it any better for mouse :dunno:

ESPNSTI said:
Aw crap, forgot about that. Oh no! That means I'm going to have to think!
Lol :lol:

andyhui01 said:
woah... you guys are starting next week already?... crap!... so that means 2 races with a mouse :shock:
WTF? How long is your damn holiday? :? I left after you and I'm already back... <_<

I'm going back on the 27th :lol:... I only start on Jan 30th :D. I'm Pretty sure its the same for Krazzy as well

pdanev said:

I know, but a bonus is to be able to start practicing earlier, and if you know you can't make it one week you can practice for the next ;)

Time to win the season :p. I was hoping for such a schedule. Thank you pdanev.

but first race should be easy... just picking the car will get abit annoying... I wanna drive the GT now cuz AS cadet would be so much quicker with GTI... but then I'm on the mouse which makes the GT harder the countrol :(

andyhui01 said:
but first race should be easy... just picking the car will get abit annoying... I wanna drive the GT now cuz AS cadet would be so much quicker with GTI... but then I'm on the mouse which makes the GT harder the countrol :(

I thought you used the wheel??

Re: Season 2 Schedule - [Start:Jan14][End:June10]

pdanev said:
Excel file in case someone is interested, here (rapidshare)
Minor Excel FYI: It appears that you've entered the dates as 1/1/2014 and then formatted the cells as mmm-yy so that they end up showing as Jan-14.
What you probably wanted to do was to enter as 14/1/2006 and then format the cells as mmm-dd.

Hmm, didn't really pay attention to it. I just entered Januay 14 and it automatically started trasforming all the dates as well into MM-DD format, didn't really pay attention as to why and how they were transformed. Good point though. :)

Mischief007 said:
andyhui01 said:

I do... its just that I'm in singapore/malaysia/Hong Kong now and I did not bring my wheel to go on holiday. Only my laptop :D

ps. The reason why I put hk/sin/malay like that is not because they're the same country, I just travel between those countries so much its not worth mentioning which one I'm in now cuz it'll change in like 2days :lol:

andyhui01 said:
Mischief007 said:
andyhui01 said:

I do... its just that I'm in singapore/malaysia/Hong Kong now and I did not bring my wheel to go on holiday. Only my laptop :D

ps. The reason why I put hk/sin/malay like that is not because they're the same country, I just travel between those countries so much its not worth mentioning which one I'm in now cuz it'll change in like 2days :lol:

Got it. So for the first race I can leave you in the dust :p.