Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Awesome pics, once again...the Conti looks awesome in blue. I've gotta get another cameraphone; I keep missing great shots - like a Carerra GT blasting its way through the lights on 4th :shock:

I've seen two... one was black and the other was that pewter gray.

I've seen 3:

Seal Grey/Tan interior, Granville
Seal Grey/ Black interior, West Van
Silver @ Autoshow

Still waiting for black. :thumbsup:

So why were you surprised by his comment?

I've seen the a black Carrera GT absolutely ripping through the stanley park causeway early in the morning... :shock: Haven't seen any grey ones though.

Nice pics of the Continental GT Salar... it's funny how ofter the people with nice cars seem to think they should be allowed to park in loading zones, disabled spaces, etc... :?

Ok, hears PartII of "SL65AMG walking the dog with a digi-cam" :lol:

MINI

HOLDEN CALAIS (V8 version 8) )

X5

JAG XK (can't tell if supercharged..)

NEW CITROEN THINGY

ALFA 156 (thought it was a 166 initially)

ATTEMPTED PIC OF E-CLASS JUST LIKE OURS (ours better!!)

ATTEMPTED PIC OF 3-SERIES

YESTERDAY SYDNEY SUNSET FROM MY HOUSE 8)

Ok I suck at these photos. Eventually I will advance onto taking pics of moving cars. I coulda gotten a moving old Rolls Royce but was too....pussy and I was getting tired in the heat.

You guys have some simple and ugly license plates down under...

The yellow ones are ugly because they are the oldest and they just got replaced. The white ones are the default plates on a new car and the black ones which I like on the X5 is what you get for a little extra.

You have to pay extra just to have it black? We have personalized plates in North America, it can says whatever you want it to say.

Yeah we can have it say whatever we want it to say. Its not a lot extra at all so it doesn't really matter, its only a plate.

We have personalized ones in Australia too... actually, I think the system for personalized plates is better there than it is here. In Australia (At least in Queensland, I'm not sure about other states) you could just buy a certain plate, and it was yours forever. Here, you have to pay extra to get one, and then a fee each year...

DJ said:
@ SL65AMG: Are Citroen C4 and Alfa 156 rare cars in Australia? :shock:
By no means. I'm just practising taking pics without people seeing me take them.
That pic of the Alfa - My eyes were looking forward, my camera was by my side and look at how good the shot turned out. The same can't be said down the road with the E-Class :lol: :roll:

I know the location of an RX-8, an SL600 & E55. If they are there, I might get a snap of them.

Suddenly, walking the dog is a hellava 'lot more interesting :lol:

I think I'm going to take my dog for a walk now too. Just gotta find some interesting cars around my neighborhood. :think:

I like the Jag; I think when I graduate, I'll look for a S-Type R or XJR - you can find a good one, only a couple years old, for around $16K now :shock:

Hmm....I think I'll borrow my roommate's SLR and take some pics downtown; I'd really like to learn some good camerawork and get some car pics.