The best exhaust noise for the 350Z under $2000 (with pics)

Vette Boss said:
Your car sounds fantastic sir! I have an Altima with that same engine, wish I could get it to make a noise like that. 8)

did u try nismo exhaust?
:|
those nismo stuff r expensive and usually out gunned... but quality and sound is definately up to par...

Izari said:
Vette Boss said:
Your car sounds fantastic sir! I have an Altima with that same engine, wish I could get it to make a noise like that. 8)

did u try nismo exhaust?
:|
those nismo stuff r expensive and usually out gunned... but quality and sound is definately up to par...

I remember watching a tech put on a Nismo exhaust on a 350Z. He put the rear muffler (the part with the tips) on the rubber hangers under the car and didn't bolt it up. He then thought it would be a good idea to have a smoke break and just leave it hanging.... Yup, Nismo muffler fell about 7 feet to the floor, scratched the muffler and dented both tips. And that was the lead technicianfor the whole service department.

That's not to say Nissan dealers are rubbish. It's just the one I worked at would be better run by a crippled mime.

lol... thats just incompetence of nissan service department but doesnt apply to the parts they ship out :p
;)

Izari said:
lol... thats just incompetence of nissan service department but doesnt apply to the parts they ship out :p
;)

Oh by no means. That's where I worked, parts, and all of the NISMO stuff was 3x as better quality as the stock stuff.

what i hate is the closed shop policy by dealers...
thumbs up for open shops :D

you ever look at the stillen exhaust? stillen makes good shit for nissans.

stillen is no where close to this...
yes its quality goods, but this is proven to be the best sounding exhaust below HKS Titanium and Powerhouse Amuse Titanium :mrgreen:

zenkidori said:
HKS pwnz. that's what I have on my car.

my first choice would be Amuse Titan and 2nd choice would be Veilside teardrop lol... two of the rarest exhausts in the states for the Z ...
lots of ppl have HKS now... :thumbsdown:

if its about 700 bucks for my car i'd gotten it...
nismo exhaust + intake was 550 shipped lol..
:unsure:

well ...
u have the single i suppose...

HKS hipower Ti dual - like 1500+ship :yucky:
nismo - 1100 shipped + intake - 280shipped
i paid 1/3 :p

It's a 1500 exhaust originally, but he bought an RX-7 with it already on and ended up selling it to someone and giving me the exhaust. Just needed to sit down with a rag and some bourbon and it's brand new now.

yeah seriously
mine is the same way
i got mine used