Post the first car you have ever driven.

First car was a Chevrolet Berretta...sitting on my mom's lap.

First car I actually drove was my first car (at the time it was still my brother's) 1979 Pontiac Grand Prix, though it was the v-6 model. The Grand Prix was also the first car I drove on the roads.

First manual was my dad's 1987 Nissan Hardbody Pickup. The idle was set kinda high, so it made first and second interesting...

I test drove with my dad in one of these when I turned 16, almost identical, except the stripes were blue and gray.
http://img214.imageshack.**/img214/4791/isuzutrooper1ty.jpg

Dahaitsu Fourtrak 1994, crashed it into a post and done ?1000 damage. It's alright though because it was in the middle of a field.:lol:

Dad thought I could get it around the corner even though I hadn't driven much.
Suddenly there was a loud crunch. The front wing had been pushed back so you couldn't open the passenger door. :blush:

He's since replaced it with an '03 Mitsubishi L200 4life, and I haven't got round to crashing it yet.

All this and I haven't got a driving license.

Got to drive our old 99 Vauxhall Vectra SRI V6 in a feild, got it muddy but didnt break it, car is not at the top of a scrapheap, gonna steal a shot in the Octy soon though :driving:

The first car I drove was my grandfather's E21 3-series BMW.. But that doesn't REALLY count because I was only steering and far too young.
First car I drove on the road was my sister's 1995 Chevy Beretta which she let me drive on a backroad before I had my license.
Shortly after, I drove my mom's Volvo 850 legally with my permit; thats what I consider the first car I drove on because I learned how to drive on it.

hmm first car was when i was around 13 in my mom's old Mazda MPV like this one:
1437494_1.JPG

At 14 i a 2003 Jag x-type 3.0 awd
03xtype_1-1.jpg

Right now im learning to drive in my mom's 2004 Land Rover
Overview_AE3F8C7D-D0D3-4AAA-A5EC-B96E558F341A_502x670.jpg

1985_Lada_Samara.jpeg

Lada Samara :thumbsup:

The driver's school car was a 86ish three door Tercel.

My dad's car right after that was, would you believe it, yes, a Corolla. A 1982ish two door manual.

jayjaya29 said:
This:

http://img292.imageshack.**/img292/4449/dsc024170av.th.jpg

Still runs too!
That was the next car dad got and I drove. A Gold 1982 244GL.

Good times, good times ... :)

*Where did I put those pics now ? :unsure: *

s3r4x said:
My first one was Mitsubishi Colt -86

Something like this one?
c5ac7b32-f352-468f-82ef-1990812121e0_1_m.jpg

That was my first one. Mitsubishi Colt, 1.4, 4-speed man. I think it had about 50kW. I remember carrying around 4 of my friends in it when we were about 19 ... our average weight was about 95kg, so we weighed more than 50% of the unladen weight of the car.

zenkidori said:
Since I don't consider commuting driving...

Why not? Commuting can be fun too, depending on where you live. :)

The first car I drove was some old Jeep... I don't know what it actually was. That was on a farm though. First car on the road was a Toyota Avalon... bleh. Possibly a contender for one of the most boring cars ever, but it was reliable, and a decent car, I guess. I learnt to drive in a Toyota Land cruiser... lots of fun, learning to drive a tank in the city. :)

1995 Ford Contour (American Mondeo)

http://img138.imageshack.**/img138/4660/97fordcontourse18yf.jpg