7. Mercedes SLR McLaren
452 750 $

8. Maybach 62
376 000 ?

9. Porsche Carrera GT
440 000 $

10. Mercedes Maybach 57S
362 000 ?

Only production cars were aloud in. Even tuned production cars werent allowed in, so no Zonda F. This list may be a bit wrong from the bottom.

ive never heard of the SSC Ultimate Aero or the Leblanc Mirabeau :?

It's not wrong, because there are both Euros and dollars price ranges.
And Zonda F is NOT a tuned car, it's in production, as you mentioned the Roadster in 2nd place. The Coupe is nothing different from the roadster.

http://img56.imageshack.**/img56/7572/2005leblancmirabeaustreetracec.jpg

apparently thats a leblanc. and those are the only type of pictures i can find of it in the showroom

That SSC Ultimate Aero looks like a riced up Lambo Diablo... :thumbsdown:

SSC Aero is already on the market, the Ultimate Aero isn't :)

Kebab gud said:
well .. Toyota only made 2 street legal GT-ONEs :p
(Porsche made a lot of Street legal 911 GT1s.. and Mercedes made a lot streetlegal CLK GTRs)
There are 25 CLK GTR Coupe, 5 Roadster and only 1 Super Sport. I wouldn't consider that "a lot". Not sure about GT1s though, maybe barely 20.

Salar said:
only 1 Super Sport.

Another variant was the CLK-GTR AMG SuperSport, which took an ordinary CLK-GTR and added an AMG built 7.3L V12 (the same unit used in the Pagani Zonda and Mercedes-Benz SL73 AMG). The car also gained an additional front splitter and is the only CLK-GTR not painted in silver, this time appearing in red. Only 2 were produced by HWA.

I went looking for a picture of it, and found this... call me ignorant if you want, I didn't even know there were different versions of the CLK-GTR. Oh well, you learn something new every day.

flamingice said:
Salar said:
only 1 Super Sport.

Another variant was the CLK-GTR AMG SuperSport, which took an ordinary CLK-GTR and added an AMG built 7.3L V12 (the same unit used in the Pagani Zonda and Mercedes-Benz SL73 AMG). The car also gained an additional front splitter and is the only CLK-GTR not painted in silver, this time appearing in red. Only 2 were produced by HWA.

I went looking for a picture of it, and found this... call me ignorant if you want, I didn't even know there were different versions of the CLK-GTR. Oh well, you learn something new every day.
I've heard there is only one and it's in Dubai right now.

BTW, what's your source?