Budapest supercar show photos

cimg3624.jpg

Zonda F Roadster?! :shock: Aren't there only like 40 of them made/being made?

No Boss said:
Zonda F Roadster?! :shock: Aren't there only like 40 of them made/being made?

Yes... and look at the unpainted carbon fibre!

No, really! LOOK AT IT!

Today Gumball was here to ;)

zeoniks said:
How come New York has the worst auto shows ever...

No, Perth does.

Presenting the new 2006 Corolla!!

nice :thumbsup:

I love that the Aston people have hired g-string showing models to show off their cars. Not the usual kind of image of class and sophistication Aston likes to show people. It is probably the decision of the dealership responsible, more then the actual company.

cimg3612.jpg

cimg3616.jpg

But sadly this is how it is becoming now-a-days with all the bling rappers and athletes buying them. :thumbsdown:

WOW nice cars!! Nice girls aswell...I too am surprised that Aston got them gal's all over their car but meh...I can live with it :D

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
WOW nice cars!! Nice girls aswell...I too am surprised that Aston got them gal's all over their car but meh...I can live with it :D

Hey, I'm not complaining. If those girls want to come dressed like that and drape themselves all over my Aston or Bentley then that is fine with me! :lol:

As for the Zonda, I wonder if they would let you have the car without paint, just the carbon fibre and presumably some kind of protective layer. Sure would be cool, and more unique. Because the Zonda is just too common. :p

Well the Bare carbon fibre finish is an option on the Zonda, and the will be only 25 of the Zonda F Roadster will be built. :p

sandor_ said:
sweet. everything happens in budapest when im not there :(

Bad timing dude :lol:

mancs said:
sandor_ said:
sweet. everything happens in budapest when im not there :(

Bad timing dude :lol:

too true for some reason i always hit the snowiest weeks of the year. though it makes it great for relaxing @ Szechenyi - i love the snow falling on me while i'm sitting in the water :thumbsup:

^I was never before in Szechenyi :oops: But it sounds pretty cool :lol: :thumbsup:

mancs said:
^I was never before in Szechenyi :oops: But it sounds pretty cool :lol: :thumbsup:

the last time i was there it was -3 C, and the outside bath temperatures were still 38 C!

OK, to reply to some posts...

Salar said:
You've never heard of Edonis?

No. Care to give me the 'executive summary' on them? :)

Janus said:
I love that the Aston people have hired g-string showing models to show off their cars. Not the usual kind of image of class and sophistication Aston likes to show people.

Yes, they did seem out of place -- I think the g-string girls should have been at the Lambo stand :)