A Motorhead's Dream Garage

thats not even a quarter of my dream garage. but still quite impressive. 8)

thats pretty fucking impressive, im actually the most impressed that he has a radical

can you still be happy THAT rich?

and why do you need the same car 4 times? (especially when they're 4 elises)

:shock: :shock: Phenomenal!

Great collection but a bit too repetitive , and apart from the radical nothing really exotic.

Amazing cars, but that garage is kinda "blah". I guess that's the point though, he doesn't want the building to stand out.

There is a guy in my area that owns a HUGE plumbing supply business. He built what looks like a small blimp hanger and filled it with 35 classic Packards as well as other cars. He had classic ads and banners all over the place, and waterproof waynes coating on the walls so the cars could be washed inside. I wish I had pics cause it was a thing of beauty.

bone said:

It's quicker to change cars than tires when you're doing the sideways stuff? Though there's more than 4 elises there...like an entire wall...

Man, I know I'd be happy with that kind of a garage. Though I'd probably keep one of the hard top Elises and trade the others for an Airel Atom, AMV8, M5, and that hovercraft thingy from Top Gear. Any money left over I'd invest into a Veyron. Or maybe a Koneigseggseggseggseggs.

On another note, my dream garage would probably have more variety. The Z/06, GT, and Cobra are the only non-Ferrari/Porsche cars (outside of the wall of Lotus). I understand being a Ferrari fan and all, but I only saw one, maybe two front-engined Ferraris (looks like a red and black 575M and Spyder, not much love from the cameras). Though props on the Enzo, although I'm more of a Maseratti person myself :angel:

I think that could be the garage of Jay Leno...

It's definetly not Jay Leno's. The collection shown is way to small, and Leno have tons of unique cars, which this collection don't really seem to have.
Still a pretty awesome collection. Has alot of the right cars.

In the background of one pic, you can make out a Renault 5 Turbo and a Ford RS200. It's not just flashy exotica.

^ Its his, I saw a program on Discovery (Rides), and it looked like this garage.

bone said:
in GT4 i bought the elise around 10 times to have it in all colours. :lol:

if i'd be that rich i'd probably do that IRL, too... :?

YF19pilot said:
bone said:

It's quicker to change cars than tires when you're doing the sideways stuff

:lmao:

Labcoatguy said:
In the background of one pic, you can make out a Renault 5 Turbo and a Ford RS200. It's not just flashy exotica.

Two of each, it would seem (can't tell if the blue one is or isn't another RS200, but the roof line of the 2nd Renault is pretty distinct.)