Would you rather have a new Z06 or a second hand Ferrari 360

Would you rather have a new Z06 or a second hand Ferrari 360

• Total voters

ejaymclane

Since the Z06 is ?60k and you can pick up a 360 for around ?60k too.

Ive even seen 360's as low as ?55,000 on ebay Buy It Now.

I can't believe I'm saying this but... I'd rather have the Z06. There's just something about it, can't put my finger on it, the X-factor if you will. Edit: I know what it is now! The sheer brute force of the LS7 appeals to me much more than the fancy engineering of the Ferrari... I also think the Z06 looks better.

However, if the Ferrari option were an F430 it'd be a different answer entirely!

I'm going for the Ferrari, there is just something about that car I really like.

I voted for the Z06 but give me the choice between this and a used 550 (70K euros so in fact cheaper) and I'll choose the ferrari.

As good as the 360 is, I didn't like Ferrari's before recent years since the 360 was replaced by the 430 because of its styling. Yeah sure it has a vibe about it but I didn't like its styling, especially at the front. Also, I don't like 'old' cars...but thats just me. So I wouldn't have the 360.

The Z06 I love but...ohhh I dunno. It lacks sophistication that I crave from performance cars and it wouldn't be all that good to live with. So I wouldn't have that either.

I'd wait a little while longer for GM to chuck the Z06 powerplant into a HSV GTO (Monaro) and then I'd be happy.

For the purposes of the poll...I voted Z06 cos I'm more likely to want that.

btw: Moving to Gen-Auto section as its not directly TG related dispite it being in the episode.

A hard choice, but one Z06 please. Like watto said, there's just something about it that appeals in a very hardcore way. That and I don't like how Ferrari have whored the brand out to every tat-pedalling merchant that comes knocking on their door asking to use the brand.

Oh, and I'd probably take a Z06 + cash instead of an F430 - again the Ferrari branding thing, and I don't really like the looks of the F430. In terms of looks, imho F355 > F360 > F430.

andyhui01 said:
definetly a 360... even though I don't like it, A Ferrari will always be a ferrari :D

X2,

If we are looking at the 60K mark a F430 is out so all you people forget it :lol:

even though the 360 is slighty twitchy and nervous aound the bends at high speed, corvette just doesnt float my boat at all...

F360 looks much better than a corvette, the engine is better, the interior is better, the handling is better... as a whole, its a better car......so i will take a second hand ferrari 360, have some fun with it and sell it off to buy a nice BMW to drive : )

Z06 all the way. You only buy a 360 so you can lick the badge, pose at the local night club, and flash around your key infront of your friends while telling them how much your penis has grown since you bought a Ferrari. + it's ugly and no good!

for me, that is not a question at all.

360. No question.

MadCow809 said:
even though the 360 is slighty twitchy and nervous aound the bends at high speed, corvette just doesnt float my boat at all...

F360 looks much better than a corvette, the engine is better, the interior is better, the handling is better... as a whole, its a better car......so i will take a second hand ferrari 360, have some fun with it and sell it off to buy a nice BMW to drive : )

Did you drive both cars?

andyhui01 said:
fbc said:
F355 > F360 > F430

sorry... I just had to quote this :p

So why not quote the whole thing, where I refer to that being a styling comparison?? Sure the F430 is a much better car than the F355 (as it damn well should be), but I much much prefer the looks of the F355.

Ferrari in black with very dark tint so no one would see me driving it...

if only for the fact that European car interiors don't resemble leather from the back of a deceased vagrant :p

Any of you guys actually been in a Ferrari? Most of them have horrid interiors.

qube said:
Any of you guys actually been in a Ferrari? Most of them have horrid interiors.

well... my uncle had a 456GTA, it wasn't that bad, the 355 on the other hand is meh (it is horrid), but still better than American Plastic, no? but never been in a Modena or F430.