youngwarrior

f43005.jpg

2005-Ferrari-F430-Coupe-E-640.jpeg

F43004BD.jpg

VS

img18.jpg

2232637d.jpg

img02.jpg

I know that the 997TT would have been a better comparison to the f430 but just wanted to see how highly people rate the GT3 :mrgreen:

Has to be the F430. Everything I have read and seen on it state how eager and adept it is at being both a comfortable cruiser and outstanding track car. The GT3 also lacks some of the comforts of the Ferarri, while looking like every other 911 to 98% of the people out there.

Thats not to say I would turn down either one :D

Both are pretty ugly compared to the predecessors but I'm sure would be lots of fun.

F430 for the sheer noise.

I'll have a Corvette Z06 instead. :mrgreen:

But seriously, that's a hard choice. I'll take a GT3, rear engines are der schisse!

Neither, I'd save my money and go Z06 :evil: :twisted: :thumbsup: :bangin: . /troll

Ok seriously, thats a tough decision, can I take 'em both for a drive up PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) first?

Un-Dee said:
Ferraris are just too flashy and poser-ish

Come to the states, most Porsche's seem to be owned by posers, I don't think I've seen many Turbo 911's ever keep up with traffic. They are to busy showing off their comb-overs.

I'd take the F430, as it seems to be one of the most brilliant cars ever made. While as the Porsche seems more like just another Porsche...

We have _a lot_ of Porsches here, and i don't think i have ever seen one go slow. They normally rocket past you on the left lane with 230+

Un-Dee said:
Ferraris are just too flashy and poser-ish

In the US 911's are the poser mobile of choice for dudes having their midlife crisis. This is probably largely due to how similar they look throughout the model range, so they can buy the cheapest one and still feel cool.

F430 please - the GT3 is designed as a race car or a track car, and I bet it's brilliant at that. Thing is, I amn't, and I'd die within half an hour.

So something that [theoretically] I could drive as a day-to-day car and survive would be nice, which would be the F430. Though not in bright red.

Un-Dee said:
We have _a lot_ of Porsches here, and i don't think i have ever seen one go slow. They normally rocket past you on the left lane with 230+

Yeah the ones Ive seen in the UK always seem to be rocketing past aswell. Especially turbo owners.

You might argue that you would look like a dick in the Ferrari, and you would be right. At the track days I have been too all the Ferrari owners where either geeks or smart ass dicks, and the porsche people where the cool ones (except the ones in boxsters).

I would still have the Ferrari. For cheer driving plessure I am completely sure the Ferrari would give me the most. Compared to the Ferrari I think the Porsche is to clinical.
Once I fire up that sweet V8 and let the LC blast me down the road I wouldn't care a bit what other people think.

(And yes, I would have it in bright red like a Ferrari should be)

Didn't even have to think about this one. GT3.

GT3, If it was the previous models then the 360, but the GT3 gets the gong based on looks alone. God the F430 was constructed at the ugly factory.

I voted for 430.

I think it's a better car in overall, in both road and track terms.

I have to admit that GT3 is a load of fun in corners though, you should know how to drive it.

really hard to decide. the GT3 win because it costs so much less than the ferrari counterpart, and is probably just as quick around a track. but if i had the money to bye either one, id get the F430