[08x05] June 4th, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they doing a new Clarkson vs Hamster/May race or a new kind of race soon, I miss the big competion.

Loved the water-cars.

Loved when they went to Norway, still not in my area of Norway, but maybe one day.

Kizzaz said:
Are they doing a new Clarkson vs Hamster/May race or a new kind of race soon, I miss the big competion.

Loved the water-cars.

Loved when they went to Norway, still not in my area of Norway, but maybe one day.
Yes, they are racing to Germany with a piece of turf for the world cup stadium.

!!!!!SPOILER WARNING!!!!!

Julian Fellows wasn't there yesterday, due to Jeremy not having a clue who he was!
They invited Michael Gambon back instead & he was fabulous & very funny!
Jezza is not particularly complimentory about the citroen, but not as harsh as usual. He takes it to film a horse race, and tests it against a BMW. It seems to be a very smooth ride.
The Aygo / Fox football match is good, but much the same as the previous Aygo only match.
They tested a P2 car which has some sort of special diff, but as they are not going to put this car into production I wasn't listening that well!
The news is funny this week, although I'm sure the manly discussion about chips making willies bigger won't make the cut! Jeremy is complimentory of Michael Shoemaker, but for all the wrong reasons, and he has a new take on the F1 scoring system. Richard thinks JC should take over F1 wearing a toga & some leaves!
James was fabulous driving with Jackie Stewart, and he was such a good teacher that James knocked 20 seconds off his lap time! They weren't at the Top Gear track, but didn't mention which track it was. I'm sure this will be sorted in the edit.

Yes, they are racing to Germany with a piece of turf for the world cup stadium.

Hello everyone. First post on the site. I'm looking forward to another race. Any ideas which car Jeremy is using this time?

erm, well the only way is down from a veyron

so i'd say a koenigseggeggeggeggeggeggeggegg CCR

Jezzabelle said:

Julian Fellows wasn't there yesterday, due to Jeremy not having a clue who he was!
Jezza is not particularly complimentory about the citroen, but not as harsh as usual. He takes it to film a horse race, and tests it against a BMW. It seems to be a very smooth ride.
The Aygo / Fox football match is good, but much the same as the previous Aygo only match.
They tested a P2 car which has some sort of special diff, but as they are not going to put this car into production I wasn't listening that well!
The news is funny this week, although I'm sure the manly discussion about chips making willies bigger won't make the cut! Jeremy is complimentory of Michael Shoemaker, but for all the wrong reasons, and he has a new take on the F1 scoring system. Richard thinks JC should take over F1 wearing a toga & some leaves!
James was fabulous driving with Jackie Stewart, and he was such a good teacher that James knocked 20 seconds off his lap time! They weren't at the Top Gear track, but didn't mention which track it was. I'm sure this will be sorted in the edit.

Eh...who ARE you? You know too much! :D

Jezzabelle said:

This pretty much confirmed what Jezzabelle said:
http://www.topgear.com/content/tgonbbc2/

Bet you won't find anywhere on the web the fact that James May & Jeremy were going to go to Bazra until the State of Emergency was issued. They now have to travel the USA next week instead. Look out for them in an old Cadillac whizzing across the Pan Handle and also in New Orleans.

Is Jezzabelle Mrs. Francie Clarkson? If I recall correctly, she's already been to more than one showing, and I present this bit of indignant evidence:

Are you being rude about The Big Man or are you just getting his wife's name wrong?

Hmmmmm ;)

Jezzabelle said:
The Aygo/Fox match is definately in this week's episode.

Aygo is England and Fox is Germany??? :)

HondaTeamCZ said:
Jezzabelle said:

No, your reading into it too much. I think it's just a test of build quality now the Fox is made in Mexico

peter3hg2 said:
HondaTeamCZ said:
Jezzabelle said:

No, your reading into it too much. I think it's just a test of build quality now the Fox is made in Mexico

Ok.World Cup is behine doors, so it will be cool if the cars be in national colors.Maybe next time.

Im looking forward to seeing the match (Aygo/Fox) :p

THE REAL STIG said:
Im looking forward to seeing the match (Aygo/Fox) :p

Aygo is a really good car.i drive it two months ago.my girl say, that the Aygo is a perfect car for modern girls.

It has one big problem, its built in my country (thats really not good, vietnami builters are better) and its to expensive.

This episode should be funny. Jeremy Clarkson ahem *cough Jezzabelle cough* would really hate the C whatever. I could imagine that

peter3hg2 said:
HondaTeamCZ said:
Jezzabelle said:

Nopz.. actually, the Fox is made in Brazil! :)

Jezzabelle said:
Bet you won't find anywhere on the web the fact that James May & Jeremy were going to go to Bazra until the State of Emergency was issued. They now have to travel the USA next week instead. Look out for them in an old Cadillac whizzing across the Pan Handle and also in New Orleans.

lol american fans are insane, and will probably chase them around :p I'm sorry, but if i was in New Orleans, I'd probably do just that. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.