99 FRC VETTE
17412204225.jpg

Cad.CTS.nr.KGP2.jpg

Cad.CTS.nr2.KGP2.jpg

Cadillac0102.JPG

http://img88.imageshack.**/img88/8493/cts036aj.jpg
http://img240.imageshack.**/img240/4894/cts045le.jpg
Cadillac0202.JPG

:shock: HOLY SHIT! That is one HELL of a disguise.

I like the interior a lot better, kinda looks like a Jag steering wheel.

the interior does looks a lot better. though the whole car looks a lot bigger than the current CTS. looks likes its bigger than the 5-series

Gah! Still with the metalicized plastic interror! When will they figure out that those crappy materials don't fool anyone into thinking it's aluminum and it is prone to scrating at the slightest bump.

At least the other sections of the dash look like they are quality plastics. I guess we have to take what we can get.

Blind_Io said:
At least the other sections of the dash look like they are quality plastics. I guess we have to take what we can get.

MMM.... indeed. My dad had an SRX a few months ago, and that basically has the same dash as the CTS. Ugh it was terrible... $45k my ass. This one looks as though it has a leather stitched dash now... which could be quite fancy.

/it'll prolly get taken out for the producton model.

That looks terrific! Especially the roofline which makes it look sleek.

Interior design looks great, but uh oh: is that an iDrive/COMAND/MMI type controller on the dash? I was hoping Cadillac would be the last few luxury companies without one of those pointlessly techno-laden things... :cry: Fearless prediction: the Europeans are still going to hate the interior (and subsequently, the rest of the car).

No Boss said:
Blind_Io said:

MMM.... indeed. My dad had an SRX a few months ago, and that basically has the same dash as the CTS. Ugh it was terrible... $45k my ass. This one looks as though it has a leather stitched dash now... which could be quite fancy.

/it'll prolly get taken out for the producton model.

lol :? i really doubt they'll take it out since that car is a pre production mule, and not a concept, what you see now is what you'll get

I'm more interested in the Super Vee model which will pack over 500bhp (Z06 engine I think). Theres a thread about it somewhere...
I'm starting to like Caddy's a bit...which is worrying :|

BlaRo said:
Interior design looks great, but uh oh: is that an iDrive/COMAND/MMI type controller on the dash? I was hoping Cadillac would be the last few luxury companies without one of those pointlessly techno-laden things...
I don't mind them so long as they work :)

Is it just me or does the guy in image 4 look a bit low to you? and were they testing multiple ones at the same time because there are 2 in image 4 aswell. over all i think that it is a big improvment onto of the onld one that was due for an update/

That interior looks like it's almost up to european levels of style and dare i say it, quality? Which is a big statement, looks like an american car is finally getting the interior it deserves!!

Did you not notice the acres of metalicized plastic? Granted they did a better job on parts of the dash but that plastic will look terrible in a few years.

BlaRo said:
That looks terrific! Especially the roofline which makes it look sleek.

Interior design looks great, but uh oh: is that an iDrive/COMAND/MMI type controller on the dash? I was hoping Cadillac would be the last few luxury companies without one of those pointlessly techno-laden things... :cry: Fearless prediction: the Europeans are still going to hate the interior (and subsequently, the rest of the car).

No, if it's the same setup as the current CTS, then I believe that's the radio console...

BlitzR said:
Did they change the exterior much? Too me it looks like put the Escalade Grill on there.

Get a photo of the previous generation CTS and compare. The grill is the new front end for all Cadillacs, it just started with the new Escalade.

The only thing that bothered me with the current model, besides a few bits of the interior (nothing to really cry about though), was the grill. Not it's size or design, but the damn thing was obviously a cheap piece of plastic, and it was as if Cadillac was trying to say:

"Hey look at me! I can Afford a car with a big plastic grill."

Seriously why couldn't they put a nice metallic grill on the car? Lincoln and Mercury both can do it on their suv's.

As far as this ones interior, it does look quite nice. Unfortunately the Solstice dash didn't look half bad in pics, then to sit in it in person.
If the "metalicized plasted" can maintain it's looks, and not have poor fitment like some of 350z's I've been in, I don't care... Though legit aluminum would be kinda nice.

Whats with the machine gun rear lights. Are they going to use that to scare away the old people?

-duders

Wizegui said:
Whats with the machine gun rear lights. Are they going to use that to scare away the old people?

-duders

Those are just generic tail lights you buy to trailers and work trucks. I guess they don't want to reveil everything yet.